No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm already getting flooded with pms. Since I have only posted this list here so far, I have to go in order of first received. Give me a few minutes, and I will post what has been spoken for.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chadroe View Post
        Aaron AKA acc05R1 told me about them and I grabbed a few from serious cigars when they had some but I have not tried one yet. They look and smell great! He probably can tell you more about them.
        They do look and smell great but I have been dooped before and not being cheap sticks if they aren't good is rather order some cc

However the Yellow Rose of Texas is so tempting

Comment

Chad, Ryan, and Michael, I got you three first. List has been updated with what's remaining. The rest will be listed on a couple other forums this evening as well. Giving my TBH brothers first dibs at these! After 2200 pacific time, I will look at all pm's from everywhere I have these listed and go in order. I will send confirmation pm's to everyone in order, with payment details. Thanks.

Comment

Ready for the awards to end so I can go burn this thing, 2012 Power Ranger.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434245114.431651.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	24386341

Comment

Aaron I wish you had waited until I wasn't about to leave on vacation!

Comment

Having a smoke cleaning the garage and organizing arrows. That's only the ones I don't use. I think I have plenty

Comment

Here's to you Dad! I love you and miss you everyday. 6-13-2014. Crowned Heads 2014 Las Calaveras LC550 and his favorite drink, CC&7!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434257325.335016.jpg
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	24386396

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434257336.472428.jpg
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	24386397

Comment

Round 2. Connie 1 with thanks to a brother from another forum, and my little concoction that Dad enjoyed at his party the week prior to being called home!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434260115.730319.jpg
Size:	304.8 KB
ID:	24386398

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434260127.715567.jpg
Size:	337.1 KB
ID:	24386399

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                      If you ever come to B/CS I have a dozen or so you can have.
                      Thanks Brazos. I was able to get some at my local B&M. The boss and I h been talking about trying to make a game and visit the polo fields this year. We do I will look you up.

Comment

Round 3. Laranja by Espinosa (yes, again). Lol

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434265547.237618.jpg
Size:	263.5 KB
ID:	24386401

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434265564.272826.jpg
Size:	302.0 KB
ID:	24386402

Comment

Cheers brother. I have a couple cigars I only smoke when I am remembering/honoring too...

Comment

Had the major problem of trying to pack cigars for me and a buddy for the next week. I think I did okay

P.S. I need a big travel humi

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

Had the major problem of trying to pack cigars for me and a buddy for the next week. I think I did okay

P.S. I need a big travel humi

They make them. I love my 40ct even though it only holds 30 safely.

Comment

I enjoyed the PowerRanger so much last night I dug into the humi to find another.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434311184.025859.jpg
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	24386448

Comment

Working...
                                X