No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few weeks ago, foggy Saturday morning on 105 that i think yall were going to bryan early in the morning. I waved at you when you looked at me. Geesh, how do you miss an ugly red dodge with a tbh sticker. We were having a team roping at the arean in Montgomery

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
      Few weeks ago, foggy Saturday morning on 105 that i think yall were going to bryan early in the morning. I waved at you when you looked at me. Geesh, how do you miss an ugly red dodge with a tbh sticker. We were having a team roping at the arean in Montgomery

Lol. I don't know. I kinda remember that. But I most likely cussed you too.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
        Lol. I don't know. I kinda remember that. But I most likely cussed you too.
        Well you would've done that even if you knew it was me

Comment

Looks like there's a group of guys here on TBH trying to put together a coalition to address loss of hunting rights on some of our public grounds here in TX. Thought y'all might be interested:

Comment

Same thought you probably had when i saw yall a few weeks ago. I was laughing at myself cause i saw the mathews sticker, started reading it, then like a full minute later i realized i knew the name below it. Blonde moment.
            Heck I see you at least once a week on 3083

Comment

Originally posted by kabanh View Post
              Heck I see you at least once a week on 3083
              You won't anymore. Today is my last day at my current job. I accepted a job in lufkin at a CPA firm. So I'm also about to put my beater dodge on the market for a rice burner, then trade my wifes car for a nicer truck for her and the kids.

Comment

Tender eats.

Dinner

Pigs are scarce.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

You won't anymore. Today is my last day at my current job. I accepted a job in lufkin at a CPA firm. So I'm also about to put my beater dodge on the market for a rice burner, then trade my wifes car for a nicer truck for her and the kids.
                  Are you crazy?! Lufkin?! Have fun with THAT drive.

Where y'all at Damian?

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                    Are you crazy?! Lufkin?! Have fun with THAT drive.

Where y'all at Damian?
                    They at the granger ranger hunt.

I know I'm crazy, but it's an opportunity that i can't pass up. 1.5 hour drive. Could eventually transfer to livingston, or we just move up there and be closer to other public lands and other rivers and lakes.

Comment

And closer to me! Awwwww

Comment

Damon, when you frying those?

Comment

Mmmmm, those bacon seeds were good. Seems like every year we catch piglets. Getting to be a tradition.

Y'all really need to come to this hunt. It's one of the highlights of the year. Tod went and would have been here this year, but already had a shoot. Maybe next year.

Granger Ranger Extreme Hunt.

Make it.

Blast and Cast Men's Ministries hunt or fishing trip.

Make it.

You won't be sorry.

Comment

I want to bad but I was swapping boats and my schedule got blown to hell

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

When and where Damon?

Comment

The Granger hunt is in Feb. Just look up GRXH. There are numerous threads. I believe he posts the new thread in Jan. So keep an eye out.

For the Blast and Cast event, go to

Our Mission Blast & Cast Men’s Ministries is an inter-denominational Christian outreach ministry that utilizes the common bonds of hunting and fishing to reach outdoorsmen. As we commonly say, we are pointing outdoorsmen to the cross. Currently, we have four chapters in Texas, one in coastal Louisiana,

Blastandcast.org or you can find us on Facebook. There are several events. There are a couple bass fishing trips, a salt water fishing trip and the Rockport duck hunt in Jan. All good events with good people.

Comment

Working...
                                X