Riding a mechanical bull tips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
    Yep. Put your wife on that thing!! She’ll take home some Christmas money!
    yup

Comment

Slip the guy running it a $100... it will go a long way!

Comment

A chick in right jeans with well yeah....will win

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
          Yep. Put your wife on that thing!! She’ll take home some Christmas money!
          Did he just go there? Why yes he did...be sure and post the video.

Comment

Tell the operator you will split it with him 70-30. Only chance you got to stay on

Comment

Baling wire a couple of toilet plungers to your rear end, get a big dip of Copenhagen, pull your hat down over your ears and give the operator the finger wave. Might put Life Flight on standby.

Comment

This chick figured it out
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Guarantee a woman will most likely win. When did you college rodeo and where?
                  I rode a bit out at Sul Ross in Alpine in the 90's. Wasn't good enough at it to make any money but the buckle bunnies were nice.

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                    I rode a bit out at Sul Ross in Alpine in the 90's. Wasn't good enough at it to make any money but the buckle bunnies were nice.

Richard
                    I rodeoed for Howard 94-95. Rode Bulls and Bareback horses. One of last bulls I got on was Alpine. Won the long round

Comment

Don’t even think about getting on that bull acting like you are going to go 8 seconds. That will be your biggest mistake. The operator can throw you off when he chooses...

Skinny

Comment

Watch some Dale Brisby videos and you’ll be good to go.

Comment

Wear spurs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            Don’t even think about getting on that bull acting like you are going to go 8 seconds. That will be your biggest mistake. The operator can throw you off when he chooses...

Skinny
                            When I was still rodeoing we would see these bucking machines set up. We would clean house beating these guys. However always stated your bull my rigging/equipment. Never lost a bet.

Comment

Rode one 2 weeks ago at a bar in Vegas

I was nice to the lady operating it and asked for advice. She just said when it dips forward lean back. I did what she said and had the longest ride but well short of 8 secs. The operator can definitely throw you when they want

Also this was after losing in beer pong to my CEO. Definitely did not ride sober but since I was the only one from Texas I felt obligated

I was bruised for a week

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                When I was still rodeoing we would see these bucking machines set up. We would clean house beating these guys. However always stated your bull my rigging/equipment. Never lost a bet.

Well I can see that happening...but some dude at a Christmas party in a turtle neck ain’t gunna have rigging with him I don’t think...much less any chance of drawing an honest bucker! [emoji23]

Skinny
                                Last edited by Skinny; 11-30-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X