Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back and bis today.

Comment

Legs today, Abs and cardio tomorrow. Leaving town after the gym. Probably go for a run each day while gone.

Comment

Had a good 1.5 hr stint this a.m.
        Gonna gym about 30 mins in the morning,and ride the trail.
        Stay after it fellas!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Joined a new gym today but still going strong

Comment

Good, heavy day today...

Legs and shoulders. Seated shoulder press, lateral raises, rear delt cable pulls, leg press, leg extensions, ab roller, hanging leg raises. All 5X5. Feeling good!

Comment

Chest and triceps yesterday am. Pretty good workout. Legs and biceps this am. Still trying to go heavier every morning but being half asleep doesn't help matters. Taking all these supplements- I am going to have to start some cardio soon before I get too fat! Boom

Comment

Got my cardio and ab workout in as well as a bunch of misc lifting since I wont be back in the gym until Sunday or most likely Monday. My fat loss has platued the past two weeks. Not sure what to do to get it burning again. Im at the end of my last workout program. I hope by mixing it up again starting Monday it will get things headed in the right direction again. Also, hoping that a couple 2-3 days off from lifting will let my shoulder completely heal up. Yall have a great weekend.

Comment

Shoulders today. Cardio and abs tomorrow. Think I'm gonna take both days of the weekend off, at first. Maybe throw in some stretches on Saturdays. Only my first week back, but my tennis elbow and tendonitis haven't shown any signs.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                    Shoulders today. Cardio and abs tomorrow. Think I'm gonna take both days of the weekend off, at first. Maybe throw in some stretches on Saturdays. Only my first week back, but my tennis elbow and tendonitis haven't shown any signs.
                    That's a good idea! I lift Mon-Fri and take off on the weekends. May try the stretching and a little cardio on the weekends. Got in a back, shoulders and traps workout this am. Have a great weekend everyone!

Comment

Yesterday was one of the toughest workouts I've ever had.
                      Gonna go about half speed this a.m.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang shift work days kill my workout routine every time....

Leaving home at 6AM and not back until 8PM leaves no time to go to the gym..

Or am I making excuses?...

Comment

14 hour workdays are the worst ever. I'm usually too exhausted to do anything after days like that.

Today was a killer. Back to the 10X10 German volume thing. I'm definitely gonna feel this one tomorrow. Flat bench dumbbell presses, bent over dumbbell rows, dumbbell squats, plank, feet on ball hip raises. My elbow was bothering me a little and my left shoulder has a little twinge in it, but I worked through it. My eighth round I decided to move up to 80 pounds on the dumbbell press. Normally it would not have been an issue but this was my 8th set of 10. I thought I was gonna blow an eyeball out! It was a good workout nonetheless.

You know its good when you see stars or throw up. I saw stars today.

Comment

Cardio yesterday, legs and abs today. Getting back into my routine.

Comment

Arms shoulders and abs today, rest day tomorrow. Mine is about to get pretty mundane, because I'm just going to be running from now until it gets too hot. I mainly just work on endurance in the spring and early summer then hit the weights in late summer through winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chest and tris again today. Elbow started acting up, so I finished up doing girl push-ups! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X