No announcement yet.

Cinnamon Creek Game Processing **Buyer Beware**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look's like a tenderized cutlet sliced, marinated and stuck on a stick. Is that right?

Comment

Yummy!!!

Comment

they are fantastic

Comment

Look very tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanceknny View Post
            Me and the kido ate a pack at the lease this weekend awesome try their new taco meat it's also really good
            definitely going to try the taco meat

Comment

Very nice Paul.

Comment

Those look phenomenal!!!!

I pass by this place all the time. I am stoping in soon

So they have these for sale where i can stop by and pick some up or did you have these made from the deer you dropped off?
                Last edited by kashmoney; 11-12-2013, 08:37 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by kashmoney View Post
                  Those look phenomenal!!!!

I pass by this place all the time. I am stoping in soon

So they have these for sale where i can stop by and pick some up or did you have these made from the deer you dropped off?
                  You get them made from the deer you dropped off. They don't sell meat..just process. I found it high compared to what I used to pay, but I did get back about 60lbs of meat from a mule buck I dropped off a couple of weeks ago. I got 12lbs of the seasoned taco meat, about 50 jalapeno/cheese burger patties and 50% brisket/50% deer for the rest (besides steaks). Can't wait to try it, but def going to buy the equip to process my own in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by SPDKLZ View Post
                    You get them made from the deer you dropped off. They don't sell meat..just process. I found it high compared to what I used to pay, but I did get back about 60lbs of meat from a mule buck I dropped off a couple of weeks ago. I got 12lbs of the seasoned taco meat, about 50 jalapeno/cheese burger patties and 50% brisket/50% deer for the rest (besides steaks). Can't wait to try it, but def going to buy the equip to process my own in the future.

tyou won't be dissapointed by the taste/quality of the work. It is high but it is typically worth it. If you are going to bpay someone to do the work these are the guys to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Shallowater View Post
                      tyou won't be dissapointed by the taste/quality of the work. It is high but it is typically worth it. If you are going to bpay someone to do the work these are the guys to pay.
                      Exactly. You definitely get what you pay for. I have yet to find another processor as good as these guys and the variety.

Comment

Yum, Yum! Looks great.

Comment

Scrumptious.....

Comment

Those things are almost as addictive as crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post
                              Woohoooo!! Now I know what to do with RICHARDS next deer. CAUSE I may never kill one that is.
                              FIFY

Comment

Love those things they are great Cinnamon Creek makes the best!

Comment

Working...
                                X