2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post

Pretty cool pic from our place. I walked the one on the left a few weeks ago, in hopes that he gets better next year. The one on the right will not get a pass this year if the opportunity presents itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice deer! Good luck getting that 12 on the ground!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
      That’s some really nice looking bucks. Looking forward to the Ldp’s on the other one.
      Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
      Awesome deer, the left buck looks like he could turn into a 12 in the next year or two

Originally posted by Clark View Post
      Couple of beautiful bucks.
      Good luck!
      Originally posted by westexhunter75 View Post
      Nice deer! Good luck getting that 12 on the ground!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone!

I just hope someone on our lease gets him even if it's not me. It has been tough hunting with the moon, heat and abundance of acorns. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures so far this season. This weekend will be less than ideal conditions again, but I am itching to get back in the stand. Really hoping to get at least an opportunity on a doe.

Good luck everyone this week!

Comment

Yep, does better watch out this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Cat kill em siting on the couch?[emoji13]
          You talking about sweating in the hot box got me to thinking and I had a moment of weakness but I got my head screwed back on right.

Comment

I may try at least one morning this weekend and see if it's any better than last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              You talking about sweating in the hot box got me to thinking and I had a moment of weakness but I got my head screwed back on right.

I'm pushing it until the 20th weekend.

Comment

Those look great Zach! Good luck this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I'm pushing it until the 20th weekend.
                  That was my thinking because the temps look a little better and the moon will be even better but I gotta scratch that itch!

Comment

That was my thinking because the temps look a little better and the moon will be even better but I gotta scratch that itch!
                    Good luck...my itch is still sweating..

Comment

What are you looking at? The temps I have seen for that weekend are hot.

Comment

I said better not great, 5-7 degrees cooler on highs and 10-15 degrees cooler for lows.

Comment

That does look better. It looked like it was trending towards 85/65 to me.

So anyone get out and sit in this good weather? Or, is everyone just camping out in the texas record buck thread?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

So anyone get out and sit in this good weather? Or, is everyone just camping out in the texas record buck thread?

Pretty much camped out there! Ha

Leaving this afternoon for christoval, hoping it's not too hot this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

Haha, I've been worthless since getting on that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
                                Pretty much camped out there! Ha

Leaving this afternoon for christoval, hoping it's not too hot this weekend

Man, wished I would not of gotten grounded or I would be headed that way myself.................................ha ha

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X