• Show
Clear All

And then that happened......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post

And then that happened......

Congratulations!! Caught a lot of fish out of one looked a lot like that....but I think your missing something on the back end of it haha

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a poleing boat for sure!!

There will be a boat overhaul thread soon.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
          It's a poleing boat for sure!!

There will be a boat overhaul thread soon.

I enjoyed the kayak fishing trip and fellowship a great deal brother! We can't thank y'all enough for lunch and the new boat, you shouldn't have [emoji23]

Comment

Little piece of heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
              I enjoyed the kayak fishing trip and fellowship a great deal brother! We can't thank y'all enough for lunch and the new boat, you shouldn't have [emoji23]

I had a great time!!!!

Talk about an impulse buy......you can still ride in it!

Comment

[emoji16][emoji571]*I'll take you up on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

I had a great time!!!!

Talk about an impulse buy......you can still ride in it!

Comment

Brother, I can't believe it!!!! Pinch me, we are going to be neighbors! We close on 9/9 if not before. It is still rather surreal.

The view from our lot!

It's going to be a few years before we build but in the meantime we will have the RV there. Now to find a boat like the one you just scored!

Comment

Hey brother, I just thought of something. I have a new RV queen size mattress in the shop (first thing we changed out) with a built in electric heater. If y'all can use it, it is yours. I think it's a Sealy?

Comment

awesome trailer man.

Comment

Welcome to town gentleman. Seadrift is a good place to hang out with the family and catch a few fish. Bought my place their in 2001 and try not to miss no more than one weekend in a row during the warmer months.

Comment

Originally posted by Rio Frio View Post
                            Welcome to town gentleman. Seadrift is a good place to hang out with the family and catch a few fish. Bought my place their in 2001 and try not to miss no more than one weekend in a row during the warmer months.

When you are in the area swing by and say hello. Will be easy to spot us cleaning it up. If we aren't there, we will be on the water with Froghunter and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Rio Frio View Post
                              And welcome to tbh!!! I will be down Labor Day weekend for sure.

Comment

Well........I saw nubbin buck THEN saw your join date.....

Are you the guy I met at the dollar store?

Comment

Working...
                                X