Hoyt bow suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
    thanks y'all. He is in Bryan. So think he will go talk to Eddie. Been trying to get him to buy a bow for a few years. Hadn't bought a new bow in a few years didn't know what was out there. I think that Spyder sure looks like a really good match and one he should shoot and try out. $1,000 budget is for the bow only. thanks!!
    come see me at Live Oak Archery. Eddie sold the shop, same tech staff though. I can make you a great deal on a 2013 spyder and show you the 2014 factors and carbon spyders.
    Last edited by BOWtechnicianTX; 11-30-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Recently switched from Mathews to Hoyt,own the Spyder 30,Carbon Spyder 30 and soon the Spyder Carbon Turbo. I couldn't be happier with the draw cycle,quality and most of all the accuracy. I have the Spyder 30 for sale if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by HoundDog View Post
        Sorry, I hunt with a mans bow. Carry on about hoyt. Thanks!
        Looks like it based on your avatar pic

I'm 6'5" and loved my Carbon Element. Still don't know why I sold it... Look at the classifieds and find a good used one.

Comment

Yes sir Hoyt faktor

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
            Yes sir Hoyt faktor

^^^This...Hoyt Faktor 34 Long Draw (up to 32" I believe)

Comment

Glad to see another join Team Hoyt!

Comment

I have been bow hunting for 30 years. I bought a Hoyt 5 yrs ago. Its the best bow I have ever shot. Just my $.02

Comment

Hoyt

Hahaha! "Catch us if you can"! Yeah, I'd have to slow my bow down just to fly side by side with a SoSlo cam!
                  Being 6'3" I'm sure he's also a long draw. Hoyt has a few that'll go to 32".

Comment

Well, this doesn't seem to fit the waffle iron crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
                      Because Hoyt is a great bow. I have a Z-7 Mathews. Good bow. The question is about Hoyt. And of course he will try it out. Im inquiring regarding engineering aspect. Starting with Hoyt. Mathews is a good bow but have heard really good things about Hoyt thus the question posed. Some of the top guys from Mathews went over to Hoyt for a reason. thanks!
                      The top Mathews shooter went to Elite . On Hoyt though I would look for a used last years spyder

Comment

Working...
                      X