Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bermise View Post
    You don't have to buy it but you certainly have a hard on for it
    Actually just trying to interject some rational thought to save the gullible some $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbow View Post
      used L and E for 8 years it did good job decided to go with DD this year consumption is way up but added another feeder. will see what horns look like in couple months
      could the consumption be up this year because of range conditions and lack of rainfall?

Prior 3 years had great rainfall which would cause lower consumption than this year don't you think?

Comment

Feeding it on our place up in Mills County (roughly 120 acres) and it's working great as an attractant, even with how green it is out there. Can't speak for the results as we haven't been using it long enough; but it's certainly bringing in more deer to select from. Couple of caveats here, as far as I know none of the neighbors feed protein and only one feeds corn October-December.

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
          I used it for 2 solid years, year round and never saw an increase in horn size to justify the money.
          I will agree, I hunted the same ranch, different pasture. The guys that feed cotton seed heavy always harvested large deer consistently.
          My new place feeds a local brand to supplement our cotton seed and we have seen steady results. With out the hassle of having to search for DD and worrying about nuisance animals and birds

That being said I am not a fan of the DD marketing team, as I see them as cyber bully's on other social media, that if you don't agree with them they will dog pile a post till it s deleted

Saying that, if you happen to see positive results with DD keep using it . It is just one brand of many
          That work
          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 07-16-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

When I switched to it last year in Walker County the deer activity slacked off around my protein feeders. I went back to Antler Max that I previously used and the activity picked back up. Maybe because they were used to it.

Comment

Peyton---rain stayed south again. Rattler prolly got some.

Comment

Working...
              X