Game Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
    How do yall store your SD cards when pulling cards? I have a few pelican cases I use but they only hold 12 at a time and I have 2 cards for each camera so really only 6 cameras per case.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I use something like this

Have bought from Amazon and from eBay, which ever is cheaper when I need new ones. Rough handling can tear the plastic but I get a few years out of each one.

T

Comment

I have 6. You can never have to many.

Comment

I just counted mine in my head. Thirteen ! I gotta have one more or get rid of one.......

Comment

over 20 - we are trying to get them all to one brand and type so simplify things. We are going with the Moultrie panoramics 150 - run around $120 - they cover 180 degrees so in a protein pen you catch everything - good cameras

Comment

I like a lot of cameras. Two at a feeder, and 2-3 on the trails in the area around a feeder. You don't realize how much you're missing with one camera until you get an area really covered. I think I like checking pictures more than actually hunting sometimes.

Comment

I have 16 (6 of which are cellular), and I'm trying to go all solar and get away from AA's. I've been spending about $300 a year just in batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                I like a lot of cameras. Two at a feeder, and 2-3 on the trails in the area around a feeder. You don't realize how much you're missing with one camera until you get an area really covered. I think I like checking pictures more than actually hunting sometimes.
                this is why we like the moultrie panoramic - cover 180 degrees

Comment

Think my total count is around 15. Currently running 8, 5 of them on feeders and 3 on trails. Check the feeder cameras weekly and the trail cameras monthly. Total number I am running will go up around September. My current fleet of cameras are all Brownig Strike Force with the exception of two Bushnell's. (****'s was running a good sale). Three of the Brownings have been running non-stop for 3 years. Great cameras!

Checking cameras has become one of my favorite parts of the entire hunting experience. I save all pictures and keep them on an external drive. Pretty fun to be able to go back and compare activity levels over past years.

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                    over 20 - we are trying to get them all to one brand and type so simplify things. We are going with the Moultrie panoramics 150 - run around $120 - they cover 180 degrees so in a protein pen you catch everything - good cameras
                    Have a sample pic for pic quality? I need to buy two more and cant decide what to get this time.

Comment

Think we have 8...

Have gone to cabelas brand that look and program just like the bushnells.

Cant stand moutrees we have had, take WAY WAY to many pics no way to turn down sensitivty

Comment

Wow, guess I am not the only one with a lot of cameras!

I have 19 that work. 12 at my place in Wisconsin and 6 at my lease and a plot watcher in my office I haven't had out in a while. Could use a few more, especially up in Wisconsin. No feeders/bait so most of my cameras do not take a lot of pictures unless you find a really good spot. One of my goals though is to try to get as many good pictures of good deer as I can. That way I can save just in case I ever sell the place.

Comment

It's one of those addictive item I must add

Comment

Normally run around ten.

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                              Some of y'all need to go see a doctor.
                              35 cameras?!?!
                              I might have 15 to spread across 5 properties.
                              Anymore than that and I'll have to quit my day job to keep up.
                              Lmao! I have two and plan on getting more.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                Have a sample pic for pic quality? I need to buy two more and cant decide what to get this time.
                                Here is a night picture - I will look for some more

Comment

Working...
                                X