Praying for Macie.

Comment

Continued prayers......

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent!!! There is power in prayer so keep them coming! I did not see the first post so not sure what happened.

Comment

Sending more

Comment

Any updates. Still praying

Comment

More prayers sent

Comment

Constant prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        Well they took the oxygen mask off a few minutes ago. Now she has the two little tubes in her nose. They had to turn the pressure up a little but it is a step forward. At least now we can she her beautiful face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        good news,

praying she gets a little stronger everyday.

Comment

Checkin in for good news. Bump to remind everyone to include her in their prayers before bed. Can't quit thinking about Macie and her family.

Comment

Had a really quit day today. Nothing new to report. Macie does seem to be more relaxed. Still trying to get her air pressure down. Going real slow. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers

Comment

Guys and Gals I just want y'all to know how much I appreciate all the help and thoughts and prayers. I joined this family a couple of years ago because my son was getting into bow hinting and I knew very little. The GS was there to answer every question I had no matter how silly or simple. Then the GS helped me find a used bow for me. I have read many threads and feel like I have been there with you from the thrills of a Africa hunt to seeing kids and grown men and women getting their first kills. Followed some sad threads and shed some tears with you. Of course I never thought I would be the one asking for help or prayers. But I am and of course the GS has responded with open arms. I received a phone call the other day. Didn't recognize the number and really didn't want to answer it. But I did and on the other end was a TBH'er, who is going through his own situation, that I have never meet or talked to offering anything I needed. It just doesn't get any better than that. The GS is a powerful place and I am glad to be part of it. THANKS! Brian Gardner

Comment

We are still with you and praying for sweet Macie. Keep us posted when you can...I know it must be tough.

Comment

Working...
                                X