Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.......

Comment

Continued prayers for Macie and the entire family.

Comment

sending up some more prayers hope today brings a better day for Macie

Comment

Still praying for your little Angel.

Comment

Prayers sent!!

Comment

Met with Dr's today. Don't know much more than we did going in. They want to try taking her off the ventilator and see how she does own her own. If first try doesn't work, they will try again a few days later. If that doesnt work, they will do a treach tube. Will be getting a feeding tube in her stomach, but don't know when. The rest is a waiting game. We have to wait and see if or when she wakes up to see how extensive the brain damage is. All the thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. Keep them coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brian, I've been thinking about your little girl all day.
                I don't know what to say.

Comment

Prayers continued

Comment

Prayers continue for this little one.

Comment

Yep still with you Brian. Just know you have a lot of good people praying for Macie.

Comment

Prayers going back up again.

Comment

Sending prayers up for tonight, I hope her condition improves with the days to come. I have not stop thinking about Macie and I keep praying all will be fine. God bless Macie!

Comment

Still praying for a COMPLETE healing. My wife and I've been praying for Macie, and we sat our 7yr old twin girls down last night and told them about Macie's situation and how we should pray for those in need whenever they need it. They prayed for her and asked about her many times today. I look forward to the day we get the news of her recovery.

Our prayers are with you and your wife too, brother. Your's is a heavy burden and one you can't possibly carry alone. Lean on God and let us know if you need ANYTHING. I'm outta town right now, but can get things done with a phone call back home.

Comment

more prayers sent

Comment

I can't imagine. Hang tough. Prayers going to the big man

Comment

Working...
                                X