No announcement yet.

Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The racial angle may be more legit. 2 of the three families knew each other and were active in the black community and Square Six.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      My UPS guy just dropped off a package. I made him open it.
      I opened an amazon package yesterday and a buddy yelled and shook me as the same time.

I about shat myself.

Comment

The devices were set up to be detonated by motion like shaking or jostling, which is why they exploded when they were picked up. They devices also had some sort of safety switch, which enabled the bomber to move the devices without blowing themselves up, the sources briefed on the investigation told ABC News.

New, unnerving details about the suspected bomb-maker that authorities believe is responsible for the deadly package explosions in Austin, Texas.

It sounds like the person making them is pretty sophisticated.

And with them being placed at the residence, it was a targeted attack.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Sounds like two more just went off in SW Austin. Two separate incidents about a block apart is what is being reported.

Comment

Oh man!

Comment

just saw that. What a nut job, it will not end well i am afraid of. I have a feeling the suspects house will be rigged as well. At least they have good resources for this situation.

Comment

News said only 1 explosion. Non life threatening injuries. Crazy stuff.

Comment

1 explosion. 2 victims

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

I don't think they have a clue who's doing what. They publicly addressed the "bomber", I think they're looking for a way to track them. Sad, our world is coming to this. Never thought I'd see bombings, in Texas, in my lifetime.

Comment

well it looks like this new one was set off using a trip wire. not good.

Comment

This rules out the race card. Not to far from my house. I’ve seen some TBH stickers in Travis Country.

-------------------------------
                            Violence never settles anything
                            -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                              well it looks like this new one was set off using a trip wire. not good.
                              Saw that this morning! Really need to get this dingbat on the ground quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                                I'm expecting a box from Amazon this week. I'll see if I can get a neighbor kid to open it for me just to be safe.
                                Bad joke

Comment

Working...
                                X