No announcement yet.

Vasectomy Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's ways around having children. That seems like pretty drastic measures. There's nothing about it that sounds like a good idea. And that's coming from someone that has went through life having bad ideas....

Comment

I was good after 4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Excellent write up

Comment

I’m getting mine cut pretty soon. I should not have read this

Comment

Sounds like some are needing to have their tubes tied!

Its not that bad, just follow doctors orders and have plenty of frozen peas.

Comment

My wife’s prescription for birth control pills just went up $25 a month. My wife asked if I was ready for the snip snip. Nope, I’m still not ready.

Comment

Never got up the nerve ..and now too old to ...Worry...Got Knee replace surgery thursday and my nerve aint too good thinking about it...You had a great write up kinda Blow by BLOW thx

Comment

Had mine done about 20 yrs ago, surgery was no big deal and they only gave me a local shot. After ice for about 2 days and soreness for a week, was back to work. No issues with it after.

Comment

One of the best write ups I've read in awhile. You're story telling ability is great. The heartbeat part had me laughing out loud in my office.
                    All in all sorry to hear about your nut troubles. Sounds like your wife owes you quite a bit!

Comment

Man this made me laugh out loud a lot! Felt bad laughing at your distress but it was a great piece of writing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Funny stuff

I had mine done about 11 years ago, and I was good to go in a few days, with no ill effects, or real pain, whatsoever. I even drove myself there and back home after the procedure (an hour each way), although the doctor said I wasn't supposed to.

Comment

After having two boys and my wife saying she was done, I told my doc last year I wanted to get snipped. He told me he wouldn't do it or refer me to someone since I wasn't 30 yet. I was going to follow up with him this spring but now I'm having second thoughts lol.

Comment

I've been putting this off for the last year. I was hoping to read good news, this did not help me in finally getting the appointment made! lol

Comment

I had no problems with vasectomy 37 years ago, I was back to work after day 3. But, having it reversed for my younger wife is another story!!!!!! Holy mackerel
                              , Kingfish!!!!

Comment

Hilarious story telling!!! Not so funny with what you suffered but great story

Comment

Working...
                                X