No announcement yet.

Muscle Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if it classifies as a "muscle car"...But here's my '83 Porsche 911 Carrera SC.

K-Man
    Attached Files

Comment

Not a pick of mine, but in HS I had a '61 Ford Falcon Ranchero. Pulled the old 144 straight six out and replaced with a Boss 302 out of a wrecked Mustang. Sucker was fun!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1961_ford_ranchero-pic-2380887224968485493-1024x768.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	24376681

Comment

[ATTACH]709804My ride. 1967 Ford Fairlane 500. 289 been modified to basically be a 302. Also some reason Tapatalk posts my pics twice. Any ideas?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Fannincnty; 04-29-2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Got a couple of years before I take this bite, but I look daily. Can't decide what I want to buy when I am ready. '66 Chevelle, '69 Firebird, 67-69 Camaro, or an old Ford Truck. Decisions, Decisions. I've got a while to decide.

Comment

I'll revive this. Can't wait to get my first but some other things have to come first. Looking for that deal that I can't pass up.

Thinking about a late 60s Nova for my first.

Comment

One day I would like to buy my dad a '60s GTO. Where do you look for those?

Comment

67 charger. Gonna start back up after a delay the last 2 months with my mom moving from Columbus TX to Jarrell.

ENJOY!!!

Back to work next week!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

This is my 1931 Ford 5 window coupe with a 355 sbc ,Edelbrock aluminum heads ,turbo 350 narrowed rear end and it's tubbed. It's a nice weather weekend car. But not sure if it classifies as a muscle car but I enjoy her !!!!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 04-16-2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Dad's ole car. More look than muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Forgot this thread was out there.

Even GOF like power. We bought a K900 months back - 420hp rear wheel drive V8. A bit heavy and to be expected with heated and cooled seats and the overhead gun rack.......

Looking at the Cadillac V series - maybe next year............
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotsofshots View Post
                        Here's my Camaro and my brothers Chevelle - both 67s. Camaro has the 327, Chevelle has a 383. Both Muncie 4 speeds.

These pics were taken at a 'Cars' themed birthday party - like the Pixar movie. See the eyeballs in the windshields?

[ATTACH]635519[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]635520[/ATTACH]

Very nice. Those are my 2 dream cars,cept I would have them pro-street set up. Nothing looks better than tubbed and narrowed with a big blower coming outta the hood. I would have a blown 383 stroker in both..

Comment

My 69 vette. 427 with side pipes and Muncie 4 speed.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tryton View Post
                            My 69 vette. 427 with side pipes and Muncie 4 speed.

That's my dream car

Comment

Certainly Not a Muscle Car in the true sense, but I am having a hoot with this vehicle.

It has Borla pipes & gonna add a cold air intake, Fastman Throttle Body & Diablo turner...wasn't something I went looking for & sorta fell backwards into her. Not really a fan of the chrome wheels & may do something there with a little black accent.

2014 Durango...
                              Attached Files

Comment

My Sister's 66 Mustang - all original with matching numbers. Little 289 V8....a trip back to old school ponies.

Comment

Working...
                                X