Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fiancé and her jokes....

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
    What do you call 100 cows pleasuring themselves?

Beef Stroganoff

Gonna use this one but change it to bulls instead of cows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife just sent this to me. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Three salemen's were driving to a convention and their car broke down. They went to a farmers house and ask for a place to stay the night The farmer said there is a bed you can sleep in the barn since my daughters are home from college. The next morning the salemen got up and the one that slept on the outside said he never sleep better and dreamed he had sex all night. The other salesman that slept on the outside said I never sleep better either and also dreamed I had sex all night. The third salemen that slept in the middle said that's strange I dreamed I was in the Olympics and won the gold metal in downhill skiing.

Comment

Originally posted by mysrt8u View Post
          a man walking down a road saw a beautiful young woman crying. She was standing on the edge of a bridge ready to jump. The man approached her and asked what was wrong. She said her life wasn't going how she thought it would, she had no job, and her husband had just left her so she was just going to end it all. The man said, "well, since you are going to kill yourself anyway, how about you have sex with me first?" the woman was appalled by his comments and lack of sensitivity. She told him no and sent him away. As the man walked away he turned and said "okay, i'll just wait for you at the bottom."

hahahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
            It's "hare" as in rabbit/hare and it's not a kind term to use. Just fyi. The proper term is cleft lip.
            Im sorry if I uffended your sensitive feelings

Comment

How do you catch a polar bear?? You drill a hole in the ice and spread pees around the hole. When the bear comes to take a pee you kick him right in the ice hole

Comment

OK, this thread gives me the opportunity to share this I have been holding back for 50 years...
                Why can't an elephant ride a bicycle??

He doesn't have a thumb to ring the bell.....

Comment

In for later

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

What is a pirates favorite letter?..........................................R

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                      She'll love this one- how do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on him.
                      Yeesss!! Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                        OK, this thread gives me the opportunity to share this I have been holding back for 50 years...
                        Why can't an elephant ride a bicycle??

He doesn't have a thumb to ring the bell.....
                        You could have held off for another 10 or 30 years!

Comment

Do you know the leading cause of dry skin?

Towels

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                          Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

My favorite joke of all time, hope this doesn't get me banned lol:

Why do Japanese people have slanty eyes?

Because they're still squinting from the blast.

Comment

What’s the difference between a hippo and a zippo?

One is really heavy and one is a little lighter

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                                Im sorry if I uffended your sensitive feelings
                                If you'd like to be a jerk, I won't stop you. I was polite and factual in telling you that your words are outdated. No snowflake here, but I'm not above some growth and compassion. It's the same reason I don't call people "retarded." It's just rude.

Click image for larger version

Name:	22A4A4A7-9609-4DAE-A7EC-A64D7294D7EB.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	24571505

Comment

Working...
                                X