No announcement yet.

Comanche, TX and surrounding area...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just lost a lease north of Comanche. I liked Mattdaddy's on the square in Comanche for good burgers and great fried zucchini. There's a fancy-ish place also on the square that I never tried Mexican place on the east side of town was ok. Couple of places in Deleon that were supposed to be good but I never tried 'em. Definitely liked Mary's in Strawn and hard 8 BBQ in Stephenville was pretty good.

Comment

if you make it to San Angelo, hit up Lowakes... melt in your mouth steak...

Lowake Steak House
      24913 Fm Rd 381
      Lowake, TX 76855
      Phone number (325) 442-3201

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
        Millionaire at Lake Proctor is much better Mexican than Miguel's. Matt Daddy's on the square is a great burger/wing joint. Rockin J's coming into town in the old Chevron Station is a great cafe to eat at. Star Beau's on the square is another really good place to eat. The southwest Clucker at Star Beu's is excellent. Other than those above you have DQ, Subway, Sonic, Chicken Express and Partners Place. The above are all in Comanche

Woody's in Dublin has a good steak.
        I tried Rockin Js twice and was never impressed.

Comment

The Toddy House.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            Brownwood would be a lot closer than winging it out to Hico
            By about 10 min. Whats the prob?

Comment

Granny Clark's in Dublin and Hard 8 in Stephanville.

Comment

Originally posted by CWP View Post
                I tried Rockin Js twice and was never impressed.
                I have eaten there 100s of times and have never had a bad meal.

Comment

For real Mexican food go to Dublin, El Rinconcito next to Woodys is the best. Granny Clark's in Dublin for country cooking.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Comment

If you make it to Blanket.. sounds crazy but go in the Blanket General Store and getcha a good ol fashioned cheeseburger.. pretty durn good!

Storms in Hamilton is good as well!

Comment

I'm going to have to check out that pizza place in Coleman. We always eat at the same places Tiffany's or Owl drug store

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        By about 10 min. Whats the prob?
                        No its more like 20min. Might as well go eat in the Metromess if your going that direction from Coleman

Comment

Originally posted by rudeman View Post
                          For real Mexican food go to Dublin, El Rinconcito next to Woodys is the best. Granny Clark's in Dublin for country cooking.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
                          El Rinconcito is AWESOME! Never many people there but best carne guisada ive had around this area.

Comment

Originally posted by tim21877 View Post
                            I'm going to have to check out that pizza place in Coleman. We always eat at the same places Tiffany's or Owl drug store
                            You won't regret it, it's a half block N of that main intersection of Walnut & Commerical (Hwy 157 & 206 S)

Comment

Headed up there in a few days, thanks for the tips and comments. Will let you know how it works out

Javi

Comment

Check on Rancho Pizza hours before you go, seems like they are only open towards the end of the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X