Conroe Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
    It will still be good. Good luck and might see you out there. Headed that way in an hour or so
    Good luck to you too. What depth has everyone been catching them in?

Comment

Originally posted by Luremaker View Post
      Good luck to you too. What depth has everyone been catching them in?
      Cats are on the bulkheads running shad.
      Might be a little crowded this weekend, BASS Federation tournament out of Stow a Way. So anyone going, don't launch there. 100+ boats

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
        Cats are on the bulkheads running shad.
        Might be a little crowded this weekend, BASS Federation tournament out of Stow a Way. So anyone going, don't launch there. 100+ boats
        Oh dang, thanks for the heads up

Comment

Fish the bulkheads that are close to deeper water.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
            Fish the bulkheads that are close to deeper water.
            Awesome will do! Thanks for the info

Comment

Same bite up at Lake Kiowa on my brother's place. Anywhere along the wall and they hit anything you put on a hook even lures.

Comment

Bought a guided trip a while back at a benefit and went yesterday. We didn't fish but went to learn more about the lake and my electronics. Well worth the money spent. Launched my boat and fished until Brad got there. Put 6 in the boat in 30 minutes just piddling around until he arrived. Let us know how you do.

Comment

CJ's punch bait is magic on Conroe. We tore em up 3 different trips about 2 weeks ago. Catch more channels than blues on punch bait. But it's every cast on the bulkheads. On a treble, under a cork, rigged to 2-4ft. Up tight against the bulkhead. We throw some soured milo for chum. And nearly every fish we cleaned had the milo in their stomach.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3 with the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good haul

Comment

Very nice haul afishinman. Talked to a buddy yesterday and he had 38 in the boat. Had to help another buddy get his stuff off the deer lease or I'd of definitely been there.

Comment

We ate half our haul yesterday with some fresh shrimp and hush puppies.

On call this weekend and have a memorial in Kerrville next weekend. I don't like passing 3 weekends on the water this time of year

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

We tear up the cats this time of year. Now we just need someone to show us how to get on some crappie! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great catching!

I took the boys Wednesday evening after they got out of baseball the same time that cold front hit. That wind was howling off the lake! They only fished for an hour and a half a boxed 38 tight up again the bulkheads.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X