• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BPurvisJr View Post
    Shoot em straight Pope. Can't wait to see some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We need some Lavon LDPs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope & Yum View Post
      It's been a slow morning so far. Good luck to you and your son.
      Scouted small pieces in 2 different units. Saw plenty of fresh hog and deer tracks and one of the biggest rubs I've ever seen. Too bad there is no deer hunting! Plenty of potential for my boy and me. I will get permit signed and all official this week. It just felt good to be in the woods today.

Comment

We need some Lavon LDPs.

Yeah buddy

Comment

I tried to walk out and spooked 9 or so and some where darn good size. Attempted to put a stalk on em and failed. Bumping them twice has me thinking I should back out and wait tell next weekend. I'm going to hold up in a clearing for a little bit longer then head out.

Comment

I tried to walk out and spooked 9 or so and some where darn good size. Attempted to put a stalk on em and failed. Bumping them twice has me thinking I should back out and wait tell next weekend. I'm going to hold up in a clearing for a little bit longer then head out.

Man. Wish I would have went out today. I'll be out there Saturday with my son.

Comment

Pope--just sent you a PM, fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by DirkDiggler View Post
                I'm over in melissa and would like to start hunting lavon. Shoot me a pm and I'll join in when I can.
                I work in Melissa, and live in Plano. I just gotta get a permit and I'll be going. Hit me up, I might be able to get 1 or 2 others to roll with!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigyummy77 View Post
                  I work in Melissa, and live in Plano. I just gotta get a permit and I'll be going. Hit me up, I might be able to get 1 or 2 others to roll with!
                  I'm in Mckinney but moving to Melissa later this month. I haven't hunted Lavon in quite a few years, guess it's time to get the permit and get after it!

Comment

I'm over in McKinney. I'm always up for an outing.

Comment

Planning on heading out to Zone 2 Sunday morning. Gonna throw some corn down Saturday evening. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Planning on heading out to Zone 2 Sunday morning. Gonna throw some corn down Saturday evening. Fingers crossed!
                        Don't get caught tossing corn...

Comment

Don't get caught tossing corn...

Glad you said something. I just read the regulations again. I know you can hand toss and use mineral blocks at Whitney. Should have paid more attention. Thanks.

Comment

Good luck Purvis. I had to work today but plan on going in the morning as well.

Comment

Just came back from unit 6. Saw tracks heading to the south from the pipeline. Also managed to glass two WTD.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great morning to be in the woods. Good luck to everyone who made it out this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X