Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else can't concentrate at work today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same

Comment

Me

Comment

Me--but then I'm retired and don't have a job. However, wife's e-mail (roadrunner) is messed up and she can receive but not send. Trying to deal with that---and it seems roadrunner has an internal problem and they don't know what it is.

Comment

Not me. I'm retired and will get my fill of hunting this year as I have for the last three. Mowed the yard this morning for the last time, (I hope), washed my hunting duds yesterday, gonna shoot my bow in a little while, and Sarge and I will head to my property in a few hours. Nothing coming by my bow blind yet except a couple does and fawns. One of them has twins. All fawns still have spots so the does get a pass. I do expect some pigs and I'll do my best to feed the coyotes some pork and hope they choke on it.

Sarge, though, is nervous as hell !
          Attached Files

Comment

Can't concentrate at all and have a yon of stuff to do for customer issues. And of course boss schedules a meeting riiight at the end of the day when i was gonna head home.

Comment

I'm trying to keep my head down and stay busy, so far it's making the day go fast. The boss is letting me leave early today.

Comment

Rain has washed me out of my hunting lease. Hope everyone has a great time, and gets the deer they want. Got a wedding next weekend. She doesn't understand why she is not getting too many RSVP's . I told her A: it is football season, B: it is the start of deer season, C: you are having it on a Friday night in Denton, most people work on Friday and the last thing they probably want to do is fight traffic home then fight traffic to Denton. She is part of the it is all about me generation LOL

Comment

Me.

Comment

I can't at all, luckily it's all computer work today. I didn't sleep at all last night. I was up until 3am just thinking about every little detail.

Comment

I'll be thinking of y'all as I'm rebuilding my feeder at my house and wishing I was out there. No clue when I'll get out there to kill something. Best of luck to all and Be Safe!

Comment

Heading to Morgan Mill as soon as I get off at 5. Wifey and mines 28th anniversary tomorrow so we will celebrate at the Hard 8 tomorrow night. Got lots of pigs at the place I'll settle for just getting a shot at anything this weekend.

Comment

I've been day dreaming like crazy...I'm trying focus but struggling bad.

Comment

Unfortunately I have to work this weekend but I’ll be headed out first thing Tuesday morning when I get off.

Comment

I scheduled vacation today and all next week......back in June!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I work away from home for months at a time. Was not supposed to be home. Got in at 230 this morning. Unfortunately have not shot my bow nor put up stands (again not supposed to be in). Guess ill pull camera card and dream lol. Good luck yall.

Comment

Working...
                                X