No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am searching for a lease for myself and 8-10 other management minded hunters. I know a lot of people are looking but it doesn't hurt to ask. We can pay up to $2000 each for the right property. We are hoping to find something in the Sutton, Kimble or Edwards counties area. Any help would be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
      Welcome to the crew ! Where abouts you hunting ?
      Thanks my family and I are SW of town near the caverns

Comment

Good deal I took my family out to the Caverns one day and I seen about 140inch buck bird dogging a doe just before we got there .

Comment

New hunter

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
          New Hunter here. 2017/18 will be my 1st season in the Sonora area. I'm excited and looking forward to it.
          Welcome to the area. If you ever need anything we are not far from ya just past the caverns. Where are you a FF at?

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
            Rainy day out there today but the Aoudad don't mind.

I bet they love all of those strategically placed salt blocks just over the hill also!!!

Comment

My wife and I took our camper up this weekend and set up one feeder running corn and milo. Saw a ton of whitetail and some exotics along with a good # of turkeys. Hoping to get some protein out when we come back to set up the rest of our feeders and stands next weekend. My brother (TXFirefighter_04), my cousin and I will be looking forward to this season and hopefully many more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                My wife and I took our camper up this weekend and set up one feeder running corn and milo. Saw a ton of whitetail and some exotics along with a good # of turkeys. Hoping to get some protein out when we come back to set up the rest of our feeders and stands next weekend. My brother (TXFirefighter_04), my cousin and I will be looking forward to this season and hopefully many more.
                There's nothing more exciting than setting up a New Lease !

Comment

Well just my luck. A rainbow knocked over my protein feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                    Well just my luck. A rainbow knocked over my protein feeder.

Cool pic just left the area very WINDY over night and this morning

Comment

Moral of the story is, if in Sonora, when you look at the end of a rainbow, there's not a pot of gold. There's a protein feeder.

Comment

Hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha!!! Probably just a disgruntled auodad!! Now your really in trouble!![emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wind has been crazy out there recently. That's what you get for letting the protein run out!!

Just kidding bowslayer

Comment

The landowner stood it back up and filled it. He also added a large rock to the top of it.

Comment

Bowslayer I assume your using one of those cameras that sends the pics to your phone. If so give me some info on it . Like what brand ? What kinda charges to your phone ? How do you set it up ? And do you have any trouble with it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X