Rainfall at your lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rainfall at your lease

Last time I was out was in late December. I went out yesterday to set up my feeder and was pleasantly surprised it appears Nolan County (near MaryNeal) has received some rain.

I am not sure how much they have received but it was greener then where I live for sure.

FarmLogs is a great app that has proven to be very accurate if you want to keep track of rainfall in a given area. The 100 acres surrounding my feeder is showing to have 1.22" of rain total since January 1st. which is accurate to all other accounts I can find. Terrell County is gonna be dry this year if something doesn't change soon.

Comment

One of my places in Cass county

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the info!!
        Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
        FarmLogs is a great app that has proven to be very accurate if you want to keep track of rainfall in a given area. The 100 acres surrounding my feeder is showing to have 1.22" of rain total since January 1st. which is accurate to all other accounts I can find. Terrell County is gonna be dry this year if something doesn't change soon.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on that app! Been looking for a way to monitor rain at the lease.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the app. Downloaded it and check my new property, and we have had 23.5" of rain since Jan. 1. Kind of neat you can go back and look at previous years rain amounts and what date as well. That could be pretty helpful info when planting plots.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post

Wow never heard of it. I will download and give a try. Thanks

Comment

jealous

Comment

Working...
                X