• Show
Clear All

It's Manafort

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      It's Manafort
      On payments starting in 2007....

Comment

My bet is that neither monafort or gates will cooperate and that a presidential pardon for both has already been discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          My bet is that neither monafort or gates will cooperate and that a presidential pardon for both has already been discussed.
          So they both know some dirt is there to bring a guilty verdict but the POTUS will circumvent the judicial system and "protect" them?

Comment

So they both know some dirt is there to bring a guilty verdict but the POTUS will circumvent the judicial system and "protect" them?
            Is that what a Presidential pardon means?

Comment

After everything that has come out the last couple weeks I don’t know how anyone can take these charges seriously. The saga continutes.

Comment

So they both know some dirt is there to bring a guilty verdict
                In regards to money laundering or Russia colluding to steal the election?

Manafort should have just set up one of those 501C3 charities, seems like you can wash all kinds of dirty money with them. Even when you spill some uranium on your money.

Comment

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-probe-244314

Tony Podesta stepping down from the Podesta lobbying firm. Ruh-roh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-probe-244314

Tony Podesta stepping down from the Podesta lobbying firm. Ruh-roh.

run and hide...

read elsewhere, folks have uncovered and are releasing info showing payments to the firm from U1 from 2012-16
                    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 10-30-2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

kinda like this?

Only two other presidents since 1900 – George W. and George H.W. Bush – granted fewer acts of clemency than Trump.

Comment

And the hits keep on coming. This is pointing square at Uranium One.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investi...ctment-n815721

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                          And the hits keep on coming. This is pointing square at Uranium One.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investi...ctment-n815721
                          And if anyone wonders why Podesta, the DNC, HRC and Schultz refused to let the FBI have access to their emails, here's your sign.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            And if anyone wonders why Podesta, the DNC, HRC and Schultz refused to let the FBI have access to their emails, here's your sign.

This thing has all the marking of the greatest political scandal in the history of the United States. Combined with the dossier and the attempt to remove an elected President it all makes our political class look like a banana republic

Comment

I hope all the cronies on both sides of the isle go down in a ball of fire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
                                I hope all the cronies on both sides of the isle go down in a ball of fire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                                Agreed there are plenty of GOPers wrapped up in this as well (looking at you, McCain).

Comment

Working...
                                X