• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
    10. Having a wife when you're gay
    Lmfao. For the win!!

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
      From the early days the Grendel was known to be overgassed
      I'd say AR15s in general are overgassed: most of mine will still run with my adjustable blocks half closed.

Comment

Slight addition haha. Was gonna run it on a lower I already had. No fun. So I bought a mega billet lower. Seekins lower kit with seekins controls. Magpul UBR stock. And MOE+ grip. Strike industries forward assist. Haha. Oh and a geiselle S3G trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Slight addition haha. Was gonna run it on a lower I already had. No fun. So I bought a mega billet lower. Seekins lower kit with seekins controls. Magpul UBR stock. And MOE+ grip. Strike industries forward assist. Haha. Oh and a geiselle S3G trigger.
          Now you are just showing off. You will love it though.

Comment

Haha. I’m gonna kill a 160 with it first
            Don't know if my Grendel will take a 160?....but it downed a 140 with 1 shot back in November....I know, many have seen the pick but I'm still thrilled with this Buck! He's tasting great...now just waiting to put him on my wall in about 6 months!

This has become my favorite caliber for hogs & deer on our place in Robert Lee!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
              Don't know if my Grendel will take a 160?....but it downed a 140 with 1 shot back in November....I know, many have seen the pick but I'm still thrilled with this Buck! He's tasting great...now just waiting to put him on my wall in about 6 months!

This has become my favorite caliber for hogs & deer on our place in Robert Lee!
              Excellent buck sir!! Plenty of reason to be proud of him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                Now you are just showing off. You will love it though.
                Oh no. Just updating a cool build. A show off gun would be a lot better

Comment

The ole Grendel..... mines been a bobcat, badger, hog, and deer killin machine this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trophy8,
                    I'm in the middle of building a Grendel as well to match with my Pulsar thermal scope. I'd say it's more of a budget build than yours. What do you think about your stock choice? I have been looking at that one as well

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      Trophy8,
                      I'm in the middle of building a Grendel as well to match with my Pulsar thermal scope. I'd say it's more of a budget build than yours. What do you think about your stock choice? I have been looking at that one as well
                      Time will tell. I think the PRS would have been too big and heavy for a hunting rig.

Comment

Maybe I missed it but is your barrel 1:8? What pill were you gonna shoot? 123 grain??

Comment

Where are these pictures we were promised Trophy8???

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                            Where are these pictures we were promised Trophy8???

Sierracharlie out…
                            I’m 7 hours away from all of it for the next few days and have been for 2 weeks. I’ll be home for a week then gone for another 3 so unless that lower gets in soon it’ll be a month

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                              Maybe I missed it but is your barrel 1:8? What pill were you gonna shoot? 123 grain??
                              Yes 20” 1:8 and I plan on the 123 ELDM

Comment

I’m 7 hours away from all of it for the next few days and have been for 2 weeks. I’ll be home for a week then gone for another 3 so unless that lower gets in soon it’ll be a month

All I hear are excuses, tease!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X