Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ate there the other day wasn't too bad.

Comment

I've always said Red Lobster is just a glorified Long John Silvers. I stay away from both. For my codfish and malt vinegar fix I go to Zeke's Fish & Chips in Fort Worth. Mmmmm.......

Comment

Last time I ate LJS was in the late 90's. I got violently sick for the next 2 days. If I drive by and smell one it makes me nauseous to this day!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          I start feeling sick just looking at that picture of the crap they serve. I haven't eaten at Long John Silvers since the 80s, and I don't ever plan to make that mistake again. For the life of me, I can't figure out how they stay in business. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
            One of my buddies at work got food poisoning at LJS in Austin. They must have known they had a issue, because when he went into complain, they immediately apologized. The manager gave him a card for free food for a year. He was eating there every day.
            He didn't get a bad case of food poisoning, because when my wife and I got food poisoning at a Long John Silver's / Taco Bell it took about two years before we walked back in that place. In the 15 years since, we've probably been in about once or twice a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Many moons ago, I was a freshman at TTU. I was pledging the Saddle Tramp organization. After church one Sunday, we had a "pledge vs member" football game at a local park. I was sure to eat a good meal at LJS and carefully save the leftovers in the truck. The "game" ended up with myself and my fellow pledges throwing up all over the park. Upon re-entering said truck, I smelled the heated remains of lunch and threw up again. Haven't had it since.

Comment

Their chicken planks and shrimp are the bomb. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Team FishHead will gladly take care of any fish cravings you have on March 18 at Bownanza.

You'll have to visit Team's Mudbug, Chicken Wang, Spicey Chicken, and Beans if you want the diarrhea part.

Comment

One LJS visit per year.
                    Two Cane's visits per year.
                    Three Taco Casa visits per year.

6 days of feeling like I wronged the body that my creator gave me is about all I can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                      He didn't get a bad case of food poisoning, because when my wife and I got food poisoning at a Long John Silver's / Taco Bell it took about two years before we walked back in that place. In the 15 years since, we've probably been in about once or twice a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                      I couldn't believe he would go back in there either. He had a iron stomach. He would eat onions like they were apples. Im the same way, cant eat at Taco Bell, because of food poisoning one time. Dang taco salad of all things.

Comment

Count Me In. Me Like them Crunches too.

Comment

Dang I want some now. Thanks a lot.

Comment

I like Long John Silvers. Not so much their chicken but everything else.

As for the grease....it's good for ya. Gotta stay regular.

Comment

Originally posted by bigterry75 View Post
                              i just drive right on by. No thanks.
                              x2 caught food poisoning from my local ljs and will not go down that road ever again just the smell is bad for me now.

Comment

you might have serious issues

Comment

Working...
                                X