You just had to do it man!!! LOL![emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            Whoaaaaa. That is gorgeous!! Yours?
            Yes sir
            Originally posted by RLUM View Post
            Man even on here MWD'S get no respect
            Lol most do I have several buddies that do it and I usually get to keep them with me
            Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
            You just had to do it man!!! LOL![emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Lol my wife wants it gone

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              Even knowing now I wouldn't change it. It makes the lawyers rich that's it. I agreed to my pay and the way it was structured before my first day. I just hope it doesn't cause all of us to go hourly because we will make less in the end
              This.

Anyone working a day rate knew what they were getting into and they agreed. The few dd's we have working for us that are still employees are getting paid hourly. They don't like it at all. One more thing to blame mwd hands for. Like they didn't make enough money watching movies instead of their tool the whole time your sliding. Anyone who got in on that lawsuit should have a hard time looking themselves in the mirror. You agreed to a day rate and later had a problem with it. What about all the days you sat around and did nothing but the company still paid your day rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Ferguson View Post
                This.

Anyone working a day rate knew what they were getting into and they agreed. The few dd's we have working for us that are still employees are getting paid hourly. They don't like it at all. One more thing to blame mwd hands for. Like they didn't make enough money watching movies instead of their tool the whole time your sliding. Anyone who got in on that lawsuit should have a hard time looking themselves in the mirror. You agreed to a day rate and later had a problem with it. What about all the days you sat around and did nothing but the company still paid your day rate.

And they should have to disclose it on their resume and/or application!

Comment

I wouldn't hire anyone that was in on that law suit. The oil field ain't for them. I hear wal-mart pays hourly.

Comment

I wouldn't hire anyone that was in on that law suit.

Not a chance! Too many good people out there looking for work!

Comment

Hmmm? '69 model?

Times have got a little slow but not bad
                      Had a '68 Rally Sport back in 1972. Wrecked it about 9 months after getting it. Really miss that old car. Dumb kid stuff.

AWESOME looking Camaro!!!!!!

Comment

Not a chance! Too many good people out there looking for work!

From what I've heard some companies really did screw guys over by adjusting pay periods and even just not paying over certain amounts of overtime though. Those guys deserve their pay as they were already hourly

Comment

I wouldn't hire anyone that was in on that law suit. The oil field ain't for them. I hear wal-mart pays hourly.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1417] yep!

Comment

Should we still have to disclose it even if were salaried employees that made a job bonus. We weren't on day rates or anything of that nature. My company offered the "pay off" to all of us in my line of work, even the managers/supervisors. It came as a surprise to all of us and we were instructed it would be good if we took it. Def wasn't much more than one months pay.
                            Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 12-09-2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

From what I've heard some companies really did screw guys over by adjusting pay periods and even just not paying over certain amounts of overtime though. Those guys deserve their pay as they were already hourly
                              Hourly pay is different but all the paper work i got in the mail was for day rate hands. There is no overtime for day rate. I know you know that being a dd yourself.
                              Last edited by Bobby Ferguson; 12-09-2016, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Fortunately, I missed out on the pay/lawsuit fiasco, but have wondered how much those guys got payed that were on the sliding pay scale. I never really understood it but turned down 2 jobs because it just seemed like a very dishonest pay system.

Comment

Working...
                                X