trump vs nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    Jemele Hill....I just wasted my time reading what that stupid ***** had to say...

So I'll ask this: How do you know if sponsors are being boycotted due to them supporting the NFL (and the knee takers) or boycotting due to JJ's comments?
    I know it was rhetorical, but no you don't know.

Same as why are the NFL ratings down? Is it because of the knee boycott or was it just a continuation of what happened before all of this. The liberal media would have you believe the later.

Football’s ratings decline has more to do with structural shifts in media than any recent flurry of tweets.

Conservatives would have you believe the former.
    Last edited by grizzman; 10-09-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Part Timer View Post
      Even worse...they are complaining about the cost of his flights to and from the game. How quick they are to forget about obama and his endless vacations.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Thats a horrible measure.
      Stack bush vs Obama vs trump's vacation days this far in their presidency and you will see an upward trend.

Comment

As a vet, I don't feel "disrespected".

I swore to defend all rights. Especially the unpopular ones that most people disagree with. Those ones need protected the most.

What does make me feel disrespected is when you drag MY service into YOUR argument and get offended on MY behalf.

We swore to uphold the Constitution. Part of that Constitution is these players doing exactly what they are allowed to do - peacefully protest.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_foot_ View Post

I swore to defend all rights. Especially the unpopular ones that most people disagree with. Those ones need protected the most.

What does make me feel disrespected is when you drag MY service into YOUR argument and get offended on MY behalf.

We swore to uphold the Constitution. Part of that Constitution is these players doing exactly what they are allowed to do - peacefully protest.
          Am I missing something? Who are you replying too here?

Comment

Originally posted by Black_foot_ View Post

Yet, you are upset by benign commentary on a public forum. Quite paradoxical....

Comment

Follow up.

Jemele Hill, the controversial ESPN anchor who called for fans to boycott the NFL after labeling President Trump a “white supremacist” on Twitter, has been suspended for two weeks by the network.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                This is getting good!

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                  Yet, you are upset by benign commentary on a public forum. Quite paradoxical....
                  Quite true too.

Comment

Working...
                  X