NYPD Officer murdered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYPD Officer murdered

Prayers up for the officer and her family & friends. Prayers up for our brothers and sisters in blue

Heart breaking stuff, unprovoked and a female officer unbelievable.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

prayers up.

Comment

It's time to bring back the blood eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            Dang..hardcore...

Note to self: Self, do not ever get crossed with Livin'2hunt

I hard to digest someone could perform such a horrific act.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Dang..hardcore...

Note to self: Self, do not ever get crossed with Livin'2hunt

I hard to digest someone could perform such a horrific act.

Here's what I got for an explanation when I sent the Googler out looking...

"...The title is a reference to the fabled execution method of the Vikings. It was performed by slicing open the back of the victim, then hacking the ribs away from the spine, causing them to spring apart to resemble bloody wings, then drawing the lungs out of victim's back and draping them over the shoulders..."

Comment

We used to call it "butterflying someone".

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  We used to call it "butterflying someone".
                  What did you "used" to do? And who did you do it with???

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                    What did you "used" to do? And who did you do it with???
                    You got a good laugh out of me with that one. A little bit of Coke was coughed out!

In truth, in instances such as this, child molestation and heinous pre-meditated murder, I am all for public executions. In the black community, it is considered a rite of passage to be incarcerated. It is all but expected. This bucket of s**t get three hots and a cot for the rest of his life while he hangs with his homies. That to them is just fine.

I'm all for making it 'not fine'. Try them. Convict them. Hear one appeal and one year to the day of the crime, line them up against a wall in Times Square (or the lawn of the State capitol) and put three in their freakin' heart. In short order, it would be uncool to be a cop killer or a child rapist.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

"...The title is a reference to the fabled execution method of the Vikings. It was performed by slicing open the back of the victim, then hacking the ribs away from the spine, causing them to spring apart to resemble bloody wings, then drawing the lungs out of victim's back and draping them over the shoulders..."

You are correct, Sir.

Comment

You got a good laugh out of me with that one. A little bit of Coke was coughed out!

In truth, in instances such as this, child molestation and heinous pre-meditated murder, I am all for public executions. In the black community, it is considered a rite of passage to be incarcerated. It is all but expected. This bucket of s**t get three hots and a cot for the rest of his life while he hangs with his homies. That to them is just fine.

I'm all for making it 'not fine'. Try them. Convict them. Hear one appeal and one year to the day of the crime, line them up against a wall in Times Square (or the lawn of the State capitol) and put three in their freakin' heart. In short order, it would be uncool to be a cop killer or a child rapist.
                        Yes sir.

I would rather read about "dead offenders" instead of "repeat offenders"

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

I found the same with my google tool.

Comment

Google medieval torture devices and pick one for these scumbags. They knew how to make someone hurt for hours to days before death back then.

Comment

Heard this on the radio this morning. Just sad on every level. Prayers for her family. Supposedly the perp had a 11 minute long FACEBOOK rant that folks knew about.

In the black community, it is considered a rite of passage to be incarcerated. .
                              Yea right!

Comment

Working...
                              X