Ammo Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo Search

Anyone have a box or 2 of Federal FusionLite 30-06 170 gr ammo they would sell, or any leads on where a guy can buy some? Its all on back order where I usually get it from. I planned on letting my 11yr old daughter shoot the 06 on her Lower Rio Grande Valley East lake hunt.

Only thing I have been able to find in stock anywhere in the reduced recoil is the Remington 150 Grain Managed Recoil at Bass Pro in Pearland.

What dates did she draw?

Comment

They allegedly have 99+ in stock.

Federal Fusion Lite 30-06 Springfield Ammo 170 Grain SPBT at Target Sports USA with free shipping available. Enjoy deals on 30-06 Springfield ammo.

Comment

Ammoseek.com

Will let you narrow search down and will give you cheapest option

Comment

Awesome thanks fellas. She got drawn for the December 21-23 hunt, but I don't want to wait too late in the year before I get her behind the trigger a few times. I just ordered some from targetsports so we shall see.

Comment

Good luck for your daughter on the hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
              Awesome thanks fellas. She got drawn for the December 21-23 hunt, but I don't want to wait too late in the year before I get her behind the trigger a few times. I just ordered some from targetsports so we shall see.
              I would definitely recommend the managed recoil for practice.
              In my experience, the reduced loads works as advertised.

BP

Comment

Working...
              X