Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I really like em.nice work

Comment

Rednecks will hunt for food . We use to do the same thing . Here is another one of those free pallets .
      Attached Files

Comment

looks great to me nice work. ive been thinkin of makin some for myself

Comment

there was 4 of them on our lease like that when we got on it last year

Comment

Guys please wear a safety harness and a full length safety rope. Look on Summit's website for the safety rope.

RD

Comment

I am all for safety..but what are we talking about here..8' I mean, heck, I would not do it for fun, but I have fallen off roofs that high many times and never had more than a sprained ankle.

Comment

That my friend is one of a kind, I use to have all tree stand build out of pallets. talent my friend, Talent. I am impressed

Comment

I have been hunting since the age 12, and I just took the Bowhunters Education safety course, and I think it was mentioned at least 30 times to never use a homemade stand. The $50-75$ spent on a tree stand, and practicing safety for FREE, is far cheaper than a HUGE doctor's bill and a fused spine, or a lost loved one. It just simply ain't worth it.

PLEASE be safe.

Comment

Green ackers :d

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Looks good. Not to get off topic here, but how are these stands less safe than a store bought one?

Comment

Looks good. Not to get off topic here, but how are these stands less safe than a store bought one
                          x2

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_IRON View Post
                            Is this Tink under a different screen name? Nothing wrong with building something for yourself. I guess since you didn't spend a bunch of $ at Bass Pro Shops it is just a hillbilly death contraption. I dig it.
                            Man that aint right.

Comment

Looks good to me

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                                X