Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Church or a bar, where else to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grocery store but it was also work at the time for both of us.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esbhgq0PuZg&list=UUdm3PmXYE6nOTDUiuF_5MBw& index=1&feature=plcp"]you are welcome[/ame]

Comment

I met mine while doing some dreaded Christmas shopping. She was working at Dillards in the mall and I walked in like I owned the place, swept her off her feet, and carried her out like in An Officer and a Gentleman....ok, maybe not the last part.

She was a good catch. She's a good wife. She's a good mom. She's a good....hey wait a minute...the kids are at school, wife is home alone and I'm at the office on the GS. Think I'll head home and remind her who Daddy is... Later boys.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          I met mine while doing some dreaded Christmas shopping. She was working at Dillards in the mall and I walked in like I owned the place, swept her off her feet, and carried her out like in An Officer and a Gentleman....ok, maybe not the last part.

She was a good catch. She's a good wife. She's a good mom. She's a good....hey wait a minute...the kids are at school, wife is home alone and I'm at the office on the GS. Think I'll head home and remind her who Daddy is... Later boys.

Like a boss!!!

Comment

Have you considered a youtube video?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRsMTcF5tOU"]Tink Nathan Professional Bowhunter - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Grocery store

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                Like a boss!!!
                Yea for some reason when I do the like a boss thing it never works.

Y'all thinking this
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350504423.413777.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	24129562

I screw it up and it comes off like this
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350504454.176935.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	24129563

And Prosser... Yew ain't right boy...

Comment

Tkin gotz gay'mmmm!!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!! I can't pull stuff like that off either. Jason, you know Tink is a stone cold pimp!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                      Stop looking. It happens when it happens.
                      This.^^^

Did you ever lose an arrow and finally give up looking for it, turn to leave,
                      and durn near step on it?

Comment

Plenty of good ones in Brazoria county. Don't give up!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

A very small amount of this is true.

Try Matagorda county.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            Russ, I think you need a vacation in Columbia!

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                              Plenty of good ones in Brazoria county. Don't give up!

Comment

There's a difference in a dating service and a matching service. Matching service asks dozens of questions then a computer beats your answers against female's answers. I looked in her cupboard first visit and found the same food I would buy. We watch football together, fry fish the same and cuss the same politicians.

Comment

Working...
                                X