No announcement yet.

Trump getting things done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's not going to get off Twitter ... WHY ? he gets his message across, and sticks it to the media in the process, because they try to screw him over time and time again ... you can edit someone's conversation , move it all around and make some one look like an idiot ... or only show the public the pieces you want ... with twitter , it's him saying what he wants .... unaltered ... so keep on tweeting ... i really don't care .... the media is full of crap and have their own agenda....

and as far as North Korea , Trump is doing the right thing ... quit putting America in the middle of someone else's fight they don't want to fight themselves ... he is putting America first in his decisions ... more people hate us for sticking our nose in everyone else's business than not ...

look at Europe and the UK ... all the crime , the undocumented refugees killing the economy and the countries they invade ... Nice to see he is trying to stop it here....

and i'm so sick of hearing Trump is a hater and he hates immigrants ... f-ing media !!! All he said was "illegal immigrants " but all they publish is the half they want to hear to put america in chaos ... keep on Tweeting mr Trump !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Just so we're all on the same page... what you think your doing by responding to/quoting the troll is "discussing politics"?
      I haven't quoted him

When discussions devolve from rational fact or perception based arguments to name calling and personal attacks is what gets this forum locked up. For all of xbowhunters pot stirring, I don't see him doing any name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
        he's not going to get off Twitter ... WHY ? he gets his message across, and sticks it to the media in the process, because they try to screw him over time and time again ... you can edit someone's conversation , move it all around and make some one look like an idiot ... or only show the public the pieces you want ... with twitter , it's him saying what he wants .... unaltered ... so keep on tweeting ... i really don't care .... the media is full of crap and have their own agenda....

and as far as North Korea , Trump is doing the right thing ... quit putting America in the middle of someone else's fight they don't want to fight themselves ... he is putting America first in his decisions ... more people hate us for sticking our nose in everyone else's business than not ...

look at Europe and the UK ... all the crime , the undocumented refugees killing the economy and the countries they invade ... Nice to see he is trying to stop it here....

and i'm so sick of hearing Trump is a hater and he hates immigrants ... f-ing media !!! All he said was "illegal immigrants " but all they publish is the half they want to hear to put america in chaos ... keep on Tweeting mr Trump !!!!!
        Yep, I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          I haven't quoted him

When discussions devolve from rational fact or perception based arguments to name calling and personal attacks is what gets this forum locked up. For all of xbowhunters pot stirring, I don't see him doing any name calling.
          And I never mentioned his name...but you knew exactly who I was referring to...so the "name calling" must've been an accurate "perception based" opinion.

Comment

And I never mentioned his name...but you knew exactly who I was referring to...so the "name calling" must've been an accurate "perception based" opinion.
            Touché and well played......

But I kinda like this arena of the forum so let's keep the arguments out of the realm of personal attacks and name calling

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Touché and well played......

But I kinda like this arena of the forum so let's keep the arguments out of the realm of personal attacks and name calling
              I like it too, so, don't quote the fine young gentleman.

Crud, no one will no who I'm talking about.

Comment

I can hear you, lol

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                  I can hear you, lol
                  You got at least one friend here Hoss.

You absorb innumerable insults, to include name-calling, practically every time you have something to say.

But yet, you remain to be a cool and reasonable man.

In a perfect world, we all could differ with our beliefs and personal convictions, no matter what the subject might be. And still be able to exchange conversation regarding said beliefs and convictions and nobody would get ****** off. We'd share another drink or another toke and talk some more.

But it ain't a perfect world and it never will be.

Bob Lee

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
                    You got at least one friend here Hoss.

You absorb innumerable insults, to include name-calling, practically every time you have something to say.

But yet, you remain to be a cool and reasonable man.

In a perfect world, we all could differ with our beliefs and personal convictions, no matter what the subject might be. And still be able to exchange conversation regarding said beliefs and convictions and nobody would get ****** off. We'd share another drink or another toke and talk some more.

But it ain't a perfect world and it never will be.

Bob Lee

I appreciate you too Bob Lee

I am far from perfect, and sometimes I get upset also.

But I too wish we could all have a civil conversation and a drink/toke.

After all, we share the love of bow hunting.

Comment

Xbow takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. Got to give em that[emoji1531]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

And...
                        He hasn't really gotten anything done. The healthcare thing is still ping-ponging because nobody has yet to come up with a better idea as I type this little reply. Though they have hit the little ball back to the hit-it-back side with lots of unanswered considerations.

His immigration policy "executive order", after all sorts of (adjectives elude me) things... The District Courts and the Appeals Court promptly said 3 and 0, Donald J., try again.

There's so many empty offices in DC (and I'm talking about folks we need in all areas), we don't have fingers and toes enough in THB to count 'em.
                        Oh yeah, the Wall... Where are we on that?. For the record, I'm opposed for the simple reason that it will cost too much money and it won't work anyway.

He has managed to alienate some of our best friends. Namely, Australia, Mexico and The United Kingdom. Oh hell, why stop there? France, Germany, Sweden. In summation, about everybody.
                        No, wait. There's Russia. Although I have read recently that they ain't quite so enamored with him either lately.

Flynn fired, Sessions on Front Street, to the point that he said I gotta recuse myself and I hope y'all let me be and I don't have to answer any questions, 'cause I'm a ****-poor liar.

Dang, I just thought of the North Korea thing, which he has managed to side-step.

Because:

He don't know what to do. To say he is in over his head is an enormous (bigly, yuge) understatement.

So, he just flies off on Air Force One to Mira Whatever for the fourth weekend in a row and plays golf and tweets stupid ****. At about a million dollars per trip.

Those are my thought on the matter. I refuse to argue or answer insults or tacky replies. I stopped doing that with my last marriage... Which was a long time ago. Besides, I'm hungry - it's suppertime and my newest favorite TV show, "The Imposter" come on tonight. If y'all haven't watched it, it's about this incredibly foxy woman that marries people and takes them for all they got, then leaves. She's just the ***** that can capture my heart, I'm in love with her. Take all my stuff Honey, life is fulla little trade-offs.

Bob Lee

Comment

Meth is a helluva drug.

Comment

Meth is a helluva drug.
                            Certainly somethin at play

Comment

Meth is a helluva drug.
                              I've read that and I've heard that.

Should you be doing such a thing, and it ain't none of my bidness, but if you are...
                              I would suggest that you give it up.

Well, maybe not. Reality just might be more than you could handle.

Bob Lee

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
                                I refuse to argue or answer insults or tacky replies. I stopped doing that with my last marriage...mostly because I suck at it.

Bob Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X