X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im glad she made it.
    Have fun and go stick something.

Comment

Got her here, set her up and decided to go give her a try.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20170104_180015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	24478543
      First 3 arrows

Name:	20170104_175808.jpg
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	24478544
      2nd set of 3 arrows

Name:	20170104_175853.jpg
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	24478545
      The Beautiful Bow herself!

This bow shoots incredible!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see it was still sighted in when it got there.

Comment

Awesome, Manuel, so glad you sent her on, I would have hated to have to send Buff to hunt you down...lol

The journey continues, best of luck with her, and looking forward to more write ups.

Comment

I am handing off the management of our bow to Bisch, as I will be out of touch much of the next year.

Please direct all questions to him, from this point on. I have given him authority to handly any situation that may come up as he see's fit, including the generation of the next list.

The only requirement is that the bow keep moving as that is the intended purpose.

Chunky the adventurer!

Comment

Hi guys! Looks like all questions about Sacajawea go thru me for the next little while! We are nearing the end of this list. I will start a separate thread soon for a new sign up list for anyone to sign up to get a turn.

Bisch

Comment

Thanks for the heads up bisch

Comment

Anything happening with Sacajawea????

Bisch

Comment

Hello boys & Girls!
                    I want to thank Mark (chunky) & Bisch for you guys doing this and giving us the opportunity to experience such a great bow. I received the bow a couple of weeks ago, so I apologize for getting my write up done sooner.
                    My name is Scott Johnson. I was born in Pasadena, Texas in 1971. I lived in the La Porte area until I was 12 years old. My family moved to Rye, Texas when I was in the 8th grade. Rye was a total change for me. We went from the city to the country. I spent the next 5 years hunting squirrels, rabbits, and deer and fishing almost every day I could. This was my first introduction to bow hunting. I had a BEAR compound bow. I loved shooting that bow. Time went on and I got older, found woman and other worldly objects that took my interest away.
                    1990 I met a beautiful woman, Kelly Stevens. This chase went on for the next 4 years until she became my bride in July of 1994. She blessed me with twin boys in 1998, Joshua Drew & Jared Matthew. This threw our world upside down. They were born premature and had lots of medical issues. This made the next 3 years a blur. As a way to release some stress, some good friends took me dove hunting. Wow! It was great to be back in the outdoors!
                    I joined my first deer lease in late 2004 and harvested a very nice buck. This got my juices going and wanted to know as much as possible. My buddy was a bow hunter and he asked me to try it. I was HOOKED! I took my first every bow deer in 2005 and my first bow buck in December of 2006. We shot every 3D tournament we could and loved it greatly. Then at a shoot at Cowtown, a gentleman was shooting a recurve and asked to shoot with us. I was enamored by this guy and his shooting; I had to try it out. I bought my very first recurve, a Samick Sage. I harvested a ton of rabbits and cacti as these are the only thing I could hit. I actually killed my first pig at Big Oak with Marty.
                    Now that you know a little about me, let’s talk about Sacajawea. I got home and had a great box marked with my name sent from MEsquivel. I was pumped and couldn’t wait to open it up. I took her out of the box and looked her over and was just blown away, she is gorgeous! Put her together went out to my targets and let an arrow fly! She hit dead target! I have shot her almost every night for the last week and I’m totally impressed! I cannot wait until the TRAD week at Big Oak, I’m going to be able to hunt with her and hopefully draw blood. We shall see!

Comment

Nice write-up Scott

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story Scott

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice write-up Scott.

Comment

Nice write up!! Looking forward to meeting you at Big Oak, and hope you have good luck!!

Comment

Great write-up scott

Comment

Good job Scott, can't wait to see you both at the trad weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X