No announcement yet.

What do you carry everyday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keys and a pack of gum.......that's all I need.....no I do not carry a wallet/DL/HL/ATM or cash.

Comment

A sharp pocketknife and a 3' tape measure. Keys, wallet, and cash.

oh yeah. iphone and reading glasses.
      Last edited by cosmiccowboy; 05-07-2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Folding knife clipped to front left pocket, iPhone back left pocket, wallet back right pocket, keys front right pocket, Glock 19 IWB strong side.

Comment

a grudge against the last administration...

Comment

On me: phone, keys, chapstick, 2 pens

In my backpack: my calendar, water, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, tums, extra pens and 2 extra chapstick, 1 debit card

Comment

My faith in God. Rossi 38 stuby and my pocket knife.

Comment

Wad of money, credit cards, and ID's with a rubber band and a pocket knife.
                Lint in the other pockets.

Comment

Everyday...
                  Glock 33 iwb Galco, Benchmade Griptilian, wallet, keys, Galaxy S6.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Glock 43 with Taran Tactical +2 mag extension in a Crossbreed IWB mini tuck, Emerson CQC 8, wallet, Luminox watch, Rite in the rain notepad and pen, and iPhone X.

Comment

Glock 42 with XS Big Dot nite sights in a N8 squared tactical. I carry one extra mag on me.
                      Last edited by Bone Thug; 05-19-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

LCP and Glock 36

Comment

$7 a month smart phone, Buck folder, keys, sme money, no change--usually donate that to something unless no option and a XDe 45..

The burden of the world. Think about all the homeless(yes I know alot of it is self-inflicted, poor little dogs and cats and their plight, people that lost loved ones. All kinds of miserable stuff. Then go hit some golf balls and shift my focus or maybe a few rounds of pistol.

Comment

Everyday-
                            Glock 23 with 9 mm barrel in a Tucker Gunleather IWB holster, Extra 15 round 9 mag in belt carrier, Old Gerber square nose multi tool, Wallet, Keys, Folding knife, (2) small business card carriers, (3) usb thumb drives, S8 Active in belt holster.

Dang, I didn't realize I carry so much stuff..

Comment

Taurus millennium G2 9mm. Small but 12+1. Wallet, keys, medicine, phone, pen, can of snuff. I don't often carry an extra magazine, but probably should.

Comment

To be honest I don't actually carry all that everyday. The spare ammo, light, and half the keys are optional.
                                Last edited by Gunnyart; 05-19-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X