Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
    Any tundras in your fleet?
    Yes. Our field trucks are about half Tundras and half GMs. No issues with the Tundras whatsoever that I know of, besides they’re the only ones our guys seem to consistently wreck lol we have had zero wrecks in our GMs in the past 4-5 years, and we’ve totaled 3 Tundras in serious accidents. No fault to the truck, just bad luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
      Google it. Common problem as mine had a small leak at a weld. Was under warranty and not covered. Said it was abuse lol.
      Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
      My wife's '14 Silverado just had the a/c go out. Had a very small leak at a weld too.
      Where is this weld?

Comment

My 14 Silverado compressor blew apart. Think it was around a $800.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
          My 14 Silverado compressor blew apart. Think it was around a $800.
          We’ve taken several trucks to a local AC shop in Odessa. They have us back in business for about $403 each in a matter of hours. The dealer was far too high, and far too long. Looking at weeks instead of hours. I got 62k miles out of my first AC, and just got rid of the truck last week with 125k total on. So it had 63k on the second AC without signs of failing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Where is this weld?
            I don't know. That's what our mechanic told my wife. She handled it all this time.

Comment

2015 here and same thing. A buddy works at the dealership and said it is a design flaw and Chevy is aware but not offering a fix at their cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have my fingers crossed. The AC went out on my 03 Avalanche on Monday, it goes into my mechanic tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X