Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for a new zero turn (need opinions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad had a new motor put in his JD z series last summer for $600.00. It was a brand new motor and they did it at the jd house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Don’t overlook the hustlers.

||

Comment

Hustler

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
          Look at the Ferris line, we had a 54 inch and now have a 72 inch. They are really put together well and have a great ride. They also offer a upgrade to the seat that feels like the air ride seats in a tractor. I mow 18 acres around the house so I need a big heavy duty mower. Our entrance is 3 1/4 acres with around 70 trees, I can mow it at a normal pace in an hour and 10 minutes.
          X2
          Have had one for 15 years, 10 of them in South FL where you mow year round.
          It is still going strong.

Comment

Go get you a hustler raptor sd. We own two of them and they have been great mowers. They are dang near half the price of scag and just as good. I have used both scag and hustler and will continue using hustler.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you checked out Bad Boy? I’ve heard good things about them. I bought the MZ Magnum with the 54” deck. It’s been good so far. But I’ve only put 2 hours on it.

Comment

The scag cheetah is the way to go in my opinion, it’s one of the fastest mowers in the market and is built right for commercial work and will hold up compared to some of the others mentioned.

Comment

lets see///you got 12 years out of your JD...seems to me I would start there...

JD Z Trac 540 - with a full 4 year warranty...longest in the business

Cheaper than most you mentioned also

Comment

I have a JD commercial zero turn and love it.......you get what you pay for.

Comment

Scag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just get a ferris and be done with it. I've got a scag, and it is a tank. Only issues Ive had are leveling the deck every year, and the engine mount bolts have to be replaced every year. My dad has a ferris and it rides like a Cadillac, guaranteed not to spill a drop of your beer while mowing. He owns a 15 acre rv park, mows every weekend, weather allowing, and has never had an issue.

Comment

I just picked up 2 more commercial contracts and I’m going to buy a 61” scag cheetah with a Kawasaki on it this week! Have three Kawasaki motors on other mowers and I love them!

Comment

Scag is nice but price is high.

I will be in the market for a new one next year after we get the house built. Will most likely be getting a bad boy.

Comment

Love my Hustler

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                Hustler

Hustler 60” +Kawasaki engine=fun to mow

Comment

Working...
                                X