No announcement yet.

Netflix: "The Keepers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished this last night. WOW. The level of corruption and ineptitude is astounding from police to the DA to the church. Sickening.

Comment

We finished episode 3 last night. Absolutely terrible. Can't imagine what I would do if I found out someone did this to a family member of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
        I finished this last night. WOW. The level of corruption and ineptitude is astounding from police to the DA to the church. Sickening.
        Ineptitude? Or corruption? On all fronts.
        Last edited by mikemorvan; 06-22-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Been looking for a new show to watch until GOT next month. May have to check this out

Comment

Me and the wife started this show this week. We are going into episode 6. Crazy how many twist and turns this story has in it.

Overall a scary plot, especially the guy that had a look alike nun dressed in his attic that said she talked to him. CRAZY!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              Been looking for a new show to watch until GOT next month. May have to check this out
              Yea I'm pretty excited about GOT

Comment

We started it this week too, and right now we are basically on the part where they are interviewing Edgar.....

Up to this point it sounds like the Billy guy and skippy killed her, but nothing has been said as to why, and it's all just theories at this point. I'm a bit confused because at first it was Maskell to cover up the rape issues, now it's pointing at other guys not associated with MAskell...

My theory is that some police officer / councilman / politician had her killed to protect themselves being involved with the preacher rapes.

Do they ever find out what happened at the end?

Comment

Spoiler alert!!

Comment

Just finished the series (exciting Friday night). No clue as to which of a whole slew of pigs to most upset with. So much sorriness. Emotions range from rage, to bewilderment. I guess i summed it up earlier: There must be some special seats reserved in hades for some of those involved and others just like them throughout the world (which there are plenty of). Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                      Just finished the series (exciting Friday night). No clue as to which of a whole slew of pigs to most upset with. So much sorriness. Emotions range from rage, to bewilderment. I guess i summed it up earlier: There must be some special seats reserved in hades for some of those involved and others just like them throughout the world (which there are plenty of). Jeez.
                      Because of this thread I binge watched the whole thing and can say I feel exactly as you do. Look at how many lives were ruined and scarred for life.

The whole brother bob thing really burns me up cause that POS never got caught or recognized.

That was very well made documentary.

Comment

I heard the Musers talking about this show this morning.I'll have to check it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just powered through the series. I am almost speechless on what happened in the Church back then. The apparent cover up by the Archdiocese and the police is almost as bad as the actual abuse. Makes me sick

Comment

Just watched the first couple episodes wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                              Just powered through the series. I am almost speechless on what happened in the Church back then. The apparent cover up by the Archdiocese and the police is almost as bad as the actual abuse. Makes me sick

Still does?

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                                Still does?
                                It seems that at least in Baltimore they still protect the Church above all else...they still won't admit that they knew about that priest and his abuse of kids. SMH

Comment

Working...
                                X