No announcement yet.

SwampRabbit going live (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep after em Scott! Awesome job on the fox, and the pic! I'm on the fence bout doing a live thread this year, think it may have jinxed me last season! Good luck brother, enjoying the live hunt and awesome pics! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Thanks Rusty!

Well I had tentative plans to hunt through Tuesday morning... but with the acorns dropping, my favorite spot not recovered yet, and rain tomorrow, I am going to save a vacation day for a better time.

Lots of season left.

Thanks for following... will fire up this thread again when I am back at it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Thanks for sharing your season with us! As you said, there's a lot of days left! I've been cheering you on the whole day from work.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
            Thanks for sharing your season with us! As you said, there's a lot of days left! I've been cheering you on the whole day from work.
            That reminds me. I forgot one update. I was already pretty confident I mortally shot that hog. I was also pretty sure that he was dead within a 200 yd radius semicircle. The problem of course being that it wasn't a trackable shot.

On the way back to camp after the morning sit, as I came down the road that encompass that semicircle, I busted about 15 vultures. I figured he had to be laying out in the open so I trudged through there some, but still couldnt find him in that maze in the the minutes I tried. But all in all, it did provide a little closure to the mystery.

Funny how if I can't recover a hog, I want it to have died... but if I can't recover a deer, I hope that is survived.

Comment

There are times I hope not to recover a hog.. I ALWAYS want to recover my deer and fast, so I have no issue with hoping the pig died. Congrats on poking the pig, and the shot on the fox.

Comment

No buck was taken but you have one cool little trophy addition

Comment

Sounds like a fun weekend Scott! Good shot on the fox too.

Comment

Very nice to follow your hunt Scott. The fox is a nice trophy.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your hunt with us Scott!

Comment

Way to go Scott!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          As it walked out of the area it was making this weird sqwaking sound.... I guess I now know the answer to the question "what does the fox say?"

Okay, so I got a question about this post. Here is a link to a terrible, terrible song that I was referencing. If you click on it and watch it... it is on you.. not me.

Watch I kveld med Ylvis on discovery+: http://bit.ly/IKveldMedYlvisNew Ylvis video! https://youtu.be/Smeqw0qoYBw iTunes: http://smarturl.it/YlvisFoxYlvis - [...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE"]Ylvis - The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) [Official music video HD] - YouTube[/ame]

(I thought the song was bad... holy crap!... the video....)

Comment

Scott, thanks for ruining my day and quiet possibly my weekend with that video!!! You should be banned from TBH for at least 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                              Scott, thanks for ruining my day and quiet possibly my weekend with that video!!! You should be banned from TBH for at least 30 days
                              You were properly baited... I mean warned.

Comment

Lease bound and down

Comment

Working...
                                X