Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
    2nd draws should be coming in tomorrow morning so good luck to everybody
    I've already got one second draw this year. If I get another I will officially pronounce myself lucky.

Really, I'd just like to get some of the waterfowl draws on the 1st. I already know I'm going to win the desert bighorn draw (it came to me while I was daydreaming instead of working) so I need to plan around that.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
      I've already got one second draw this year. If I get another I will officially pronounce myself lucky.

Really, I'd just like to get some of the waterfowl draws on the 1st. I already know I'm going to win the desert bighorn draw (it came to me while I was daydreaming instead of working) so I need to plan around that.

Can you share some of that luck?

Comment

One in my group is dropping a Balcones for Dec 6-8, whoever gets it let me know. We will probably be in the same area.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
          Can you share some of that luck?

I'll gladly share whatever I have left. Most of it is going to be used in the sheep draw though. I've already started getting into shape. I quit drinking before 9am and I only ate a regular fry for lunch. Tomorrow I'll set the remote one chair over so I have to lean to change channels. I expect that should about do it.

Comment

Is anyone else eager to see more of the hunts they applied for switch over to pending second draw?
            About to happen, I'm guessing around 5am

Comment

Drawing Today

Holy crap.

Who shot the almost new state record at James Daughtrey(sp?)?

Comment

They did the second draw. Daughter won the lake Fairfield sp antlerless spike hunt. Woohoo. I struck out.

Comment

No luck here on the second draws

Comment

All my second draw closed with no luck, but I am waiting to hear what hunts people passed on and gave a 2nd opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Holy crap.

Who shot the almost new state record at James Daughtrey(sp?)?

Dang!! That thing is dinosaur big.

Comment

2nd draw Nannie Stringfellow Anterless/Spike

Comment

I've continued my ~10 year dry spell of never drawing anything, however my son got a Management hunt at Daughtrey on 11/16 - 11/17. Spoiled little ****er wins something 2nd year in a row.

Comment

I just logged into the TPWD website to make sure all of my "Pending 2nd draws" were correctly converted to "Not Selected". and sure enough...they were.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                              I just logged into the TPWD website to make sure all of my "Pending 2nd draws" were correctly converted to "Not Selected". and sure enough...they were.
                              Same

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                                have two Pending ... good hunts.
                                Not Selected on both. Never have had good luck on 2nd draws.
                                At least I got 1 first draw hunt a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X