No announcement yet.

Simple Carne Guisada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made some last night from my muley...per the instructions.

Never lets me down

Comment

Walmart carries a whole line of fiesta seasonings. I use the firesta rib rub for jerky after marinating the meat it's great. Going to have to try this to.

Comment

Been using it for years it is hard to beat. Best if eaten with fresh homemade tortillas.

Comment

great base to go from as is or add what you like to customize it i add a bit of salsa toward the end of cooking or some rotel, anyway you fix it usually not much leftovers at deer camp

Comment

Holy cow that was some great Guisada. Will go down as a monthly meal for sure.

Comment

Gotta try this

Comment

Tired this last night. It was the bomb!! Now a family favorite.

Comment

I have made this several times now and it is really good! I use venison stew meat and even my picky wife goes back do seconds!

Bisch

Comment

Making it now and ***** is it tatsty. The meat fall apart

Comment

I thought it was to good to be true now I'm going to have to try it. Thanks

Comment

made it last night came out really good and very simple. wish I would have taken pics of it.

Comment

Anybody cook this in a Croc Pot?
                          I'm gonna try this in the am so I was wondering how long you cook in a crackpot..... I know times will vary, but are we taking about 4 hours, 8 hours etc....

Comment

Anybody cook this in a Croc Pot?
                            I'm gonna try this in the am so I was wondering how long you cook in a crackpot..... I know times will vary, but are we talking about 4 hours, 8 hours etc....

Comment

I have been using it for years in my beans guess I need to try out on what it's made for .

Comment

I cooked this last Saturday for our whole family. We browned the meat about 10am and then through it in the roaster. We ate at 7:30pm and it was delicious.

Definitely adding this to our list of favorites!

Comment

Working...
                                X