Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ready for a docmay adventure? I am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dessert! Seems almost weird watching the Winter Olympics and sitting outside in Guatemala! I think it’s time for a cocktail and a bed. I’m too tired for a stogie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hygiene and hair will work themselves out

School and hunting will stick with him for life

BTW I would wear my hair in pigtails if someone would take me fishing like that

Comment

Sounds like a great trip. Looking forward to what you think of this outfitter

Comment

Junior is up and ready!

Little doc drinking a latte and telling us how to fish!!!!

Talked to the captain for our boat last night. He says the fly fishing hasn’t been great with most of the sails not aggressively following the teasers. I told him we wa ged to catch fish today and didn’t care how it happened. I have a fly rod on board Be we are targeting everything and throwing it all. I want to see how these little people hold up to 5-10 big fish a piece..no matter what, we are fishing, they have beer and I made a playlist!!!!

Comment

Little pool game last name. Jr was smack talking as always! He said he would beat us all. I told him I would play him and the winner got to pick the others haircut the next time. I killed him and then he says we didn’t bet!!!!!

Comment

Corn flake crusted French toast for breakfast. **** good! Bring on the fishes!!!!

Comment

Looks like a heck of a trip! Congrats on the catches so far. Hopefully yall get into them thick today and wear jr and lil plum out!

How many hours per day are yall spending on the water?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang how did I miss this one.

Looks like ya'll are having a great time.

Comment

Awesome thread..... but I can't decide what's better, the fishing or the food!!!!!

What kind of soup was that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck on the water today!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Corn flake crusted French toast for breakfast. **** good! Bring on the fishes!!!!

That does look pretty good

Comment

Hey doc, thanks for taking us along. We just got back from Cabo and the gf is really wanting to fish again this year. Where are y'all staying down in Guatemala? All inclusive spot or just a resort? Interested in details if you get a chance

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                            Hey doc, thanks for taking us along. We just got back from Cabo and the gf is really wanting to fish again this year. Where are y'all staying down in Guatemala? All inclusive spot or just a resort? Interested in details if you get a chance

Not a resort and not on the beach. It's a great all inclusive fishing lodge in a world class sailfish location.

Indulging anglers from around the globe looking for the Ultimate All-Inclusive Fishing & Lodging Adventure in the Sailfish Capital of the World!

Comment

We had the day you come to Guatemala for today!!!!
                              42 sailfish raises
                              21 sailfish
                              8 mahi-mahi caught(big ones!!!!)

We went meat haul with conventional tackle. I hooked about 3/4 of the fish. Had fun running the baits, teasing fish, freespooling baits to them, loading the outriggers and setting flat lines. Way more fun for me than just sitting and being passed a rod. Even caught bait on a sabiki rig.

Comment

The boss!

The kid!

Even ol’ doc!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X