• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simek View Post
    i like this. thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

The liberal mindset is outbreeding the conservative mindset in many of the major city areas. Its coming...

It wont end until we run out of "free" stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        I think both sides really dislike their candidates. The difference is the republican side contains people with morals/values, who just can't come around to saying yes they will vote for trump. The left just does what its told. So that's what makes up the relatively close race in Texas.

Come election day, I think a lot of repubs will hold their nose and vote for the guy, and Texas will be an easy state for trump.
        I agree completely with this...

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Sad part is....his 7-8% could (could) help get Trump over the top....or shillary

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJ the TP Guru View Post
            I'm not surprised.

Trump just continues shooting himself in the foot. Lots of women took recently aired news events very personally (doesn't matter whether the allegations are true; it's the results thereof that do matter).

Another thing is people like me - white, educated, suburban Republican here. We're not voting for President en masse.
            This is so false. How is that Trump shooting himself if the allegations are not true?

And the better question is why in hades do people ignore all the illegal things Hillary does? She's 100x worse but people act like Trump is the devil when he has a bad hair day.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
              I'll add some fuel to the fire....http://www.texasmonthly.com/burka-blog/493800/

"s Ross Ramsey wrote in a painfully accurate analysis Tuesday, “Texas is getting clobbered this year.” This is the biggest red state in the country, and yet we came up empty in this year’s Republican presidential primary. Two of the 17 candidates, Ted Cruz and Rick Perry, were from Texas; two others, Jeb Bush and Rand Paul, have deep roots and extensive networks in the state; a fifth, Carly Fiorina, was born here; a sixth, Rick Santorum, lives in Dallas part of the time. All of those candidates were ultimately defeated by a rival from New York who thinks Laredo, a city of several hundred thousand people founded eleven years before the American Revolution, is a remote and scary destination."

For the record, I don't plan on voting for either one. But, instead of blaming the media, maybe the Republican leadership should find a candidate that is worth a ****.
              Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
              im one of them. if he gets enough votes he'll win. simple enough.

the logic that says "dont vote for someone because they cant win" is the type of logic that keeps this two party system in place. if you like the two party system we currently have then by all means...

im not voting for who i think will win. im voting for the person that my conscience will allow.

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
              So when Trump loses nationally by like 8 or 9%, and the electoral college like 340-198, are the rigged claims going to ring out? He's going to lose, and he's going to lose bigly, and it will be the republican party's fault. If either party had put a candidate forward that didn't have the worst favorability rating in their prospective party's history, this election wouldn't even be that close. If the republicans had nominated a viable candidate to go against Clinton, then this would be a landslide. If the dems had nominated a generic left of center dem not named Clinton to go against Trump, this election wouldn't even be as close as it is either. It just amazes me that this is what we are left with. A bag of **** billionaire who somehow has convinced 30-40% of republicans that he is for the little guy on one side, and a corrupt tool of the corporatocracy on the other. It's amazing
              All great points. When the Trump train starts blaming they need to look in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                This is so false. How is that Trump shooting himself if the allegations are not true?

And the better question is why in hades do people ignore all the illegal things Hillary does? She's 100x worse but people act like Trump is the devil when he has a bad hair day.
                Every time trump opens his mouth he shoots himself in the foot.

Is Hillary worse? Sure, no disagreement, but Trump is yugely, bigly bad as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                  So when Trump loses nationally by like 8 or 9%, and the electoral college like 340-198, are the rigged claims going to ring out? He's going to lose, and he's going to lose bigly, and it will be the republican party's fault. If either party had put a candidate forward that didn't have the worst favorability rating in their prospective party's history, this election wouldn't even be that close. If the republicans had nominated a viable candidate to go against Clinton, then this would be a landslide. If the dems had nominated a generic left of center dem not named Clinton to go against Trump, this election wouldn't even be as close as it is either. It just amazes me that this is what we are left with. A bag of **** billionaire who somehow has convinced 30-40% of republicans that he is for the little guy on one side, and a corrupt tool of the corporatocracy on the other. It's amazing
                  The Trump voters put him in that spot. So the Trump supporters own this defeat?
                  Last edited by Traildust; 10-19-2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    The liberal mindset is outbreeding the conservative mindset in many of the major city areas. Its coming...

It wont end until we run out of "free" stuff.
                    The fallacy here is we won't run out. We will become a slave to higher and higher taxes (and inflation) for years to come. Name any other country that went liberal that changed course...you can't I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                      im one of them. if he gets enough votes he'll win. simple enough.

the logic that says "dont vote for someone because they cant win" is the type of logic that keeps this two party system in place. if you like the two party system we currently have then by all means...

im not voting for who i think will win. im voting for the person that my conscience will allow.

Only problem with that is: The democrats wont break away from their base.
                      Its a 2 party system nomatter how you slice it. I think the "Independent" tag is total BS.

Comment

We the peole are in alot of trouble...

Comment

Working...
                        X