• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Nice deer, though. Machine Gun kill?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Nice deer, though. Machine Gun kill?
      Thanks. Handgun. Machineguns are not legal for deer. But I do love to use them on hogs.

Comment

Because I think they can too easily be used to harm people and I don't see any benefit to society by allowing them. Sure, as the poster above me said "cool toy". I'm OK without the cool toys if it adds any safety to innocent people. I bet the victims don't much care about the cool toy.
        How is that boat you have "chase this" or the truck you have to pull it with not considered toys and objects to harm people. I promise and guarantee you sir a person could murder more with your two toys than a bump stock ever could
        Last edited by BrandonA; 10-05-2017, 09:34 PM.

Comment

NRA asks ATF to review bumpstocks

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Yes it has. Do you think your first amendment should be limited to quill pen and paper. Surely the forefathers didn't foresee computers. That argument doesn't hold water.

Holler at me when an email kills 58 people. Exaggerating of course.

Nice straw man there. But I'll play your game.

Michelle Carter, whose own words helped seal her involuntary manslaughter conviction in the suicide of her teenage boyfriend, was sentenced to 15 months in a Massachusetts jail Thursday – but will remain free pending appeals.

No amendment is more important than the other. No gun of any type has ever killed anyone on its own. It's taken a lunatic every single time. Quit blaming the inanimate object and blame the lunatic that chose to use it for evil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Mike D; 10-05-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Cyber bullying comes to mind.

Comment

Alcohol kills far more than 58, vehicles and hammers too... shall we prohibit them?

And you totally missed or ignored the parallel between the email/1st Amend & modern firearms/2Amend

Given your expressed closed mindedness, I'm leaning towards you just ignored it

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                Is this just a small concession to quiet the masses?
                Something something frog in boiling water.

Comment

For reference 241 Americans dies every day as a result of alcohol.

Maybe that should be the media headline everyday. Obesity is probably more than that.

Comment

I also believe a lot has changed in 226 years.
                    LoL
                    Yeah black people are legally able to learn to read
                    And women can vote

Isn't that progress?

Comment

I’m good with it. I mean the military even uses 3 round burst. Why? Because you can’t hit **** when you can’t aim. That’s all the bump stocks do. I see nothing lost by getting rid of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't understand the NRA on this one. The bad guys will always find a way to accomplish their goal. The libs know this. Most of them don't care about the 58 victims in Vegas. They just see an opportunity to make progress towards their goal. NRA has to see this. Don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                          I’m good with it. I mean the military even uses 3 round burst. Why? Because you can’t hit **** when you can’t aim. That’s all the bump stocks do. I see nothing lost by getting rid of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you ever fired full auto or even a slide fire stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                            I don't understand the NRA on this one. The bad guys will always find a way to accomplish their goal. The libs know this. Most of them don't care about the 58 victims in Vegas. They just see an opportunity to make progress towards their goal. NRA has to see this. Don't they?
                            I think there may be two reasons they called on the ATF to review them.
                            1. They could be the Sacrificial lamb
                            2. It will highlight the fact that the obama admin was in office when they were approved
                            I don't believe the NRA is caving to pressure, i believe they have a strategy of some kind.
                            Also, bumpstocks are not a constitutionally protected product. Banning them would not an infringement to the second amendment.

Comment

You guys do know that you can "bump fire " an AR without adding a specialty stock....right?

DJ

Comment

It was a big deal? Why? You couldn't make a living? You couldn't protect your home? Other?

I'm willing to give up a portion of my right to bear arms. No one is suggesting we turn in all our guns.
                                Since you're going to duck and dodge with semantics, perhaps I should have asked:

Other than the 2nd Amendment, which Rights are you willing to forego or a portion thereof?

It was a big deal because Rights were trampled and freedom was taken away. Not your brand of freedom but freedom nonetheless. Do you know what resulted from the UT Tower shooting? I do. The cops realized they didn't have the tools or tactics to knock off one crazy dude with a bolt action rifle. What did they do? SWAT is what they came up with and they had more and better weapons. Times changed. The police changed with them. Citizens have the Right to do the same. Again, ...shall not be infringed.

And, yes, lots and lots of people in power are trying to take away guns. I'll name two currently in positions of power: Barbara Boxer and Nacy Pelosi.

I'm waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X