Silencer co suppressors are junk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
    Would be interesting to see this done but with 2 suppressors one being Ti and the other steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would be an interesting test

Comment

Originally posted by wisco-hunter View Post
      Yeah and why would your gun need to be suppressed after a few rounds??? These people are worse than CNN, or it could just be me and suppressors were designed for machine gun nests, just stupid as rocks what have people stooped to. I guess anything to trash someone else's product. Side note, I'm not a proponent of silencerco, overpriced for the noise
      1. It was a joke by the OP

2. The point of a can is to make the weapon hearing safe.

3. SiCo, while I am not a fan of their hipster marketing these days, makes a good suppressor that is priced the same as their competition.

4.I have had my Specwar glowing red like that on my 10.5" 5.56 on an m16 lower. Not to that point obviously.... but it has handled a TON of rounds since and quite well.

Comment

this video is not to undermine Silencerco... it is simply a few guys wanting to make a cool video or "FSU" (f s**t up) type of video up and have fun knowing they are going to ruin the suppressor and the gun barrel... they knew that going in... its not a, "this suppressor is a piece of junk" watch us fire almost 1,000 rounds full auto and see that this can is a piece junk type of video... most cans are fully auto rated meaning a few 20+ mags full auto won't hurt anything and they're right... needless to say... I'm happy so see this video and more like this need to be done because they are AWESOME! just not with my equipment!!! hahaha just enjoy it folks because its great footage!

Comment

OP is still leaning how to create a troll thread. It's ok.

Comment

See how quick he got off the gun after. I'm sure that was abusive to lay behind.

Comment

so what does the "full auto" rating mean?

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                so what does the "full auto" rating mean?

It means magazine fed full auto. Most people aren't running around sporting a full auto belt fed.

And even the ones that are, know better than to play stupid games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wow! That was entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                    I thought it was funny.
                    Originally posted by Rat View Post
                    Haven't you ever just tore something up for fun?

Sounds like a few sarcasm meters need calibrating as well...
                    Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                    I think the op was joking, lighten up guys. I think that is a cool video, and like one other poster, I was wondering it the gun was going to blow up
                    Humor is lost on many people today.
                    Seriously - The video was cool, the suppressor failed. The OP was making a joke. Sure his joke went over badly, but lighten up.

Comment

Working...
                    X