No announcement yet.

My New Coon Guards are In!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These will cost $60-$65 by the time you have them shipped, but they'll save you 1-2 bags of corn a month, multiple extra trips to fill feeders, and wasted hunts only to find out your feeder is empty. Plus, they don't jam like fancy spinner plates....

They mount in a couple of minutes with 6 screws and a Dewalt drill. Pay the man once, and be done with it...
    Last edited by Abctx; 06-22-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

The coons called to say thank you.

Comment

I can see a dead coon hanging from a slinky

Comment

set your game cam on video please sir!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            Are those slinky's? I can see how that might work - when they grab hold it just keeps stretching down the leg. Make sure you post pics of when they try to climb

When stretched out or get kinked up, like all mine did in an hour or so, they might just help them climb up. I like the idea. Why not give it a shot.

Anybody else start singing the song in their head while typing their response?

Comment

Bro, you been breaking into the peach-moonshine stash again???
              They supposed to get tangled up in it or what

Comment

Just when I thought I had seen it all, but I like the way you think.

Comment

We need a video of it in action. Hope it works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Abctx View Post
                    These will cost $60-$65 by the time you have them shipped, but they'll save you 1-2 bags of corn a month, multiple extra trips to fill feeders, and wasted hunts only to find out your feeder is empty. Plus, they don't jam like fancy spinner plates....

They mount in a couple of minutes with 6 screws and a Dewalt drill. Pay the man once, and be done with it...
                    Where have these been all my life????? Ordering now. Somebodys gonna be a rich sumgum.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                      Bro, you been breaking into the peach-moonshine stash again???

They supposed to get tangled up in it or what

Definitely. And I hope so. [emoji12]

Comment

I have one on my feeder! No more coon or squirrel problems!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Where have these been all my life????? Ordering now. Somebodys gonna be a rich sumgum.
                          Yeah. They have some that aren't quite as tall, also. They have a nice door built into them, too. They also fit well on the big Academy "BIG A" feeders. I know some will balk at the price (with shipping) , but by te time I figured in fuel and all the time required for me to build them on my own, I just decided to pony up the money, buy a few, and be done with it. These are actually big enough to keep the coons from getting their hands over to the spinner.

Comment

I'm betting the coons tear it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My New Coon Guards are In!!!!!

My bet is in the coons also!

Bisch

Comment

Yes those work great but they do have their problems. Majority of corn will end up under the feeder, I like it spread out more. If you have pain in the butt cows and the cage is low enough, they will fold that thing up like a cheap suit just rubbing on it.

Skinny, I like your thinking but I have some serious doubts it will work. I may have something for you to look at when you come down next month that I'm working on.

Comment

Working...
                                X