That's freaking wild!! Good video!

Comment

That's freaking wild!! Great video!

Comment

Aweaome, im next

Comment

Beast mode.

Comment

ever tryed free tiping where you use just bay dogs and your the catch dog

Comment

Originally posted by hogdoggintexas View Post
                Yes I have and it was still all about the dogs finding the hog and stopping it and baying it up. There is no stalking or lurking involved basically there was still no skill involved by the hunter. I tried the spearing thing for more of a challenge because the dogs I had were just too good and for me to have any sort of challenge I needed the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                  i am impressed.............
                  wow i love it

Comment

Originally posted by hogdoggintexas View Post
                    Yes I have and it was still all about the dogs finding the hog and stopping it and baying it up. There is no stalking or lurking involved basically there was still no skill involved by the hunter. I tried the spearing thing for more of a challenge because the dogs I had were just too good and for me to have any sort of challenge I needed the next level.

Comment

I may just be a panz but I don't see this as an ethical way of getting rid of em. IMO...

Comment

But to each his own man.

Comment

Originally posted by jcbryson82 View Post
                          I may just be a panz but I don't see this as an ethical way of getting rid of em. IMO...
                          I strongly disagree with it not being ethical because this hog was dead within 1 minute of the initial throw of the spear and it would've been quicker if the spear wouldn't have bent. Any hunter will take 1 minute for a quick kill. it was a very intense minute and it all happened right in front of the camera not off in the brush. But an animal dying in the brush or in front of me is still the same. When people wait a while to make sure the animal is dead is more painful for the animal than what this hog went through.

Now I will will agree it is not the most effective way to get rid of them but it is fun.

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by hog smacker View Post
                              I strongly disagree with it not being ethical because this hog was dead within 1 minute of the initial throw of the spear and it would've been quicker if the spear wouldn't have bent. Any hunter will take 1 minute for a quick kill. it was a very intense minute and it all happened right in front of the camera not off in the brush. But an animal dying in the brush or in front of me is still the same. When people wait a while to make sure the animal is dead is more painful for the animal than what this hog went through.

Now I will will agree it is not the most effective way to get rid of them but it is fun.
                              if you wanted to be effective you could use a machine gun. if you wanted an absolute challenge then you could use a spear. i practice to hit something and the patience and effort to get that close is another big feat. i think it is an excellent acomplishment and i hope you get plenty more

Comment

impressive. congrats on the kill!

Comment

Working...
                                X