No announcement yet.

this just in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert E Lee high school in tyler texas is up for a name vhange according to the news

Comment

Robert E. Lee Drive in Austin must be soon to go. Oh, wait...it's in super-uppity Liberal Land. I bet they don't say sheeeeeeeeeeeit.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Wearing a Texans jersey, surfing a bowhunting website. .....

Comment

What in the heck is going on? Good God how long have these statues existed? The Civil War has been over for a while now ain't it? How are they just now causing trouble?

Go ahead and blow the nose off the Crazy Horse monument while they're at it. I don't like that. My grandpa had a lot of Indian blood in him and it makes me sad because it reminds me of the struggle Native Americans went through. My grandpa was a truck driver but still.....You see what I'm saying? Makes sense doesn't it? No not really? My grandpa struggled as a truck driver because he was an alcoholic.....make sense now? Well alright then guess just forget about it. None of this statue stuff makes any sense whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            Robert E. Lee Drive in Austin must be soon to go. Oh, wait...it's in super-uppity Liberal Land. I bet they don't say sheeeeeeeeeeeit.
            You'd think they might consider renaming their town too. After all : "Stephen F. Austin made this clear in 1824: “The principal product that will elevate us from poverty is cotton,” he wrote, “and we cannot do this without the help of slaves.”

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            What in the heck is going on? Good God how long have these statues existed? The Civil War has been over for a while now ain't it? How are they just now causing trouble?

Go ahead and blow the nose off the Crazy Horse monument while they're at it. I don't like that. My grandpa had a lot of Indian blood in him and it makes me sad because it reminds me of the struggle Native Americans went through. My grandpa was a truck driver but still.....You see what I'm saying? Makes sense doesn't it? No not really? My grandpa struggled as a truck driver because he was an alcoholic.....make sense now? Well alright then guess just forget about it. None of this statue stuff makes any sense whatsoever.
            Most of these statues were erected in the late 1950's and 1960's after CONGRESS voted to recognize Confederate soldiers as veterans of the US armed forces

Comment

This pretty much sums it up...

Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, history is a little bit lacking. They want to blame slavery on the southerners but the truth is Slavery was here long before Europeans arrived. Native Americans were practicing slavery for centuries before. They were actually the first people to capture and sell other Indians as slaves for the rich Europeans. Of course nothing is ever said about that. For the leftists there is always that double standard. I guess once all the confederate monuments are gone they will go after the Native American monuments.

Comment

Comment

That guy graduated from Austin College in Sherman with a Chemistry degree after he was arrested by the FBI for having chemicals to make nerve gas in his dorm room. How the heck was he allowed to go back and get a degree there after that?

Comment

this just in...

Nevermind
                      Last edited by meltingfeather; 08-23-2017, 05:17 AM.

Comment

I heard this morning and disclaimer, I have not been able to verify this but, the parents have been identified as being in the "arts" and living in Rice Village. From the maiden name it appears that the mom's side of the family is the same family that donated and maintains the Menil Collection in Houston. So basically big money gets the boy off the hook. Imagine if that bomb went off in Herman Park while children were playing or a woman has her child in a stroller. Hang em high.

Comment

All I need to know about him.......

Schneck told police he had other chemicals at his Houston home. On Monday, houses located near Schneck’s home were evacuated as authorities worked to dispose of materials found in his home, where he lives with this mother.

Comment

Comment

Was leaving for the Astros game from the Wyndam Hotel at Holcombe and Main Monday evening and saw the LEO helo hovering overhead toward Rice Village. Learned why the next morning since I didn't watch the evening news.

Side note: Bobby you have quite a daily commute.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                AND -----------4 of his 5 slaves were white.
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

Comment

Working...
                                X