Kuiu camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuiu camo

Anyone have any kuiu camo? How do you like it. Need some sizing help as well. I hear they are an athletic fit but what does that even mean? Any info is appreciated!

I have some. It's good quality. Athletic fit means it's made for people that are built like Michael Waddell and Nick Mundt, not for T-Bone turner.

Comment

... it means they fit like yoga pants

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        ... it means they fit like yoga pants

I'll take two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

god I hope it won't make me look like that

Comment

I have it. I really like it. Most comfortable hunting clothes I have worn. I order one size bigger, because I like my clothes to fit loose.

Comment

Kuiu

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              I have it. I really like it. Most comfortable hunting clothes I have worn. I order one size bigger, because I like my clothes to fit loose.
              This!

I love it and have quite a bit. Vias pattern for me. Goes anywhere. Pants run about true to size. I order 36 and usually wear a 34 or 36. I did order up one size on jackets and am pleased with that call. My 1/4 zip shirts run snug in my correct size but I want that for bow string clearance and they have good give to them.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                X3. The attack pants are awesome! I have 3 pairs. I like the Tiburon line for hot weather.

Comment

I don't even know what you guys are talking about, I do know, I've found my next hunting buddy!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I went a size up for shirts. "Athletic Fit" is proper talk for smedium. Best gear I've ever had. Very cool story the more I have read about how the company was started and their vision. I will be buying more KUIU gear for sure.

Comment

Kuiu is awesome for sitting in a blind. lol. not sure what the fascination is with Kuiu or Sitka for Texas deer hunting. **** measuring contest?

Comment

Originally posted by raiderelkhunter View Post
                        Kuiu is awesome for sitting in a blind. lol. not sure what the fascination is with Kuiu or Sitka for Texas deer hunting. **** measuring contest?
                        haha, Ouch! Sometimes the heater goes out in the blind and it gets cold!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                          I'll take two

I count two.

Comment

I have tiburon shirts and love them. I also have the attack pants. They are real comfortable but got shredded on elk hunt this fall walking through tons of catclaw. It is athletic fit clothing. The attack pants in gray are nice just to wear around and not necessarily hunting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a few different sets including a few jackets and a rain coat. Love them all

Comment

Working...
                              X