Thank you Trump $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    LOL Typical liberal BS.. but everything good that happened during O's term was because of O's policies...everything bad was from that darn Bush guy.

Incredible how stupid liberals are.
    If only it were simple stupidity. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
      You and your wife must be in the top 1% of earners. Seems I remember the Dems saying that this was a tax cut for the wealthy and would hurt the middle class….They wouldn't be dishonest would they???
      Yeah...county employees are definitely in the top 1%.

Comment

Heck yea! This is why I vote republican!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Yeah...county employees are definitely in the top 1%.

Oppressor!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I really wish all the haters that criticize every move he makes would just donate their extra Paycheck cash to the illegal immigration charity of their choice.

Think that will happen? Oh that's right... they only like spending other people's money.
            It isn't that they necessarily like spending other peoples money instead of their own. They think a controlling entity forcing you to give to others is the only way to help others. It really says a lot about what is actually in their hearts.

Luckily, there are good people like most on here that now have extra money in there pockets they can use to help people in need.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              It isn't that they necessarily like spending other peoples money instead of their own. They think a controlling entity forcing you to give to others is the only way to help others. It really says a lot about what is actually in their hearts.

Luckily, there are good people like most on here that now have extra money in there pockets they can use to help people in need.
              Your right ^^^^City of Austin will be passing an ordinance soon forcing business owners to pay sick leave. At some point people need to check these controlling authorities.

Comment

How does one find out when/if this tax change kicks in on one's checks? I just looked and same taxes being taken out on 12/29 check as 1/31 check.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  How does one find out when/if this tax change kicks in on one's checks? I just looked and same taxes being taken out on 12/29 check as 1/31 check.
                  It's my understanding the tax cuts will start with February's payroll. At least that's what my payroll company told me.

I have no idea how Chew managed to get more crumbs before February.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    It's my understanding the tax cuts will start with February's payroll. At least that's what my payroll company told me.

I have no idea how Chew managed to get more crumbs before February.
                    We did too. I think it's just about how your payroll cycle is setup.

Comment

For those asking about the rates- keep in mind there’s a difference between when the rates go into effect and when the payroll companies update their withholding tables in their programs. It’ll all come out in the wash when you file for ‘18 taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can somebody point me in the right direction for the new tax laws in regards to write offs?

I’m a traveling sales rep that offices out of my home and I’m looking to do some reading. I pay all my own expenses but our company is looking at changing that with these new write off laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Can somebody point me in the right direction for the new tax laws in regards to write offs?

I’m a traveling sales rep that offices out of my home and I’m looking to do some reading. I pay all my own expenses but our company is looking at changing that with these new write off laws.

You better hope your company fixes that. No more write off for employee expenses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                            You better hope your company fixes that. No more write off for employee expenses.

That’s what I have heard but I’m looking for info to read up. Tax laws make my head spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              That’s what I have heard but I’m looking for info to read up. Tax laws make my head spin.
                              If i can remember later I'll try to find a good source online. Everything i get is through firm resources. If i get time tonight to look i will. I'm in over my head getting 1099s and w2's filled for clients. Making my head spin

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post

x2

Comment

Working...
                                X