Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt

Comment

Don't forget the Smoke and CO detectors! Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by Firecuss View Post
        Don't forget the Smoke and CO detectors! Nice job!
        Got em both, and an ecscape latch on the back door! Thanks!

Comment

That's sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This would be a good accessories... http://www.cabelas.com/product/Class...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txbownut View Post
              Got the basic bed design figured out and put one in this weekend. I still have one to build. Electric is pretty much done with the exception of a couple more 12v lights.
              I have been wanting to do this in a bad way. I bought a enclosed trailer and ended up using it for my lawnmowers

Yours turned out exactly how I wanted to do mine.

Comment

Are the beds secured/fastened with anything other than the door hasps in the down position? Also, when you put the bed in the "up" position, are you just un-fastening the hasps, pulling the bed away from the wall, then flipping it up? Do you have any hinges involved?

Similarly, are the bed legs fastened to the bed with hinges that swing out when you put the bed down? Or do you manually attache them each time?

Thanks!

Comment

That's awesome!
                  You thought of everything

Comment

Cool project!

Comment

Originally posted by Txbownut View Post
                      Thanks. This Renogy kit fit the bill for me. Lots of good reviews from RV owners and easy to install. 200 watts should cover everything I need, but if not the charge controller will handle two more panels to double the capacity.
                      may be a good idea to fab up a cover for each of those panels for when they aren't in use or when in tow.

trailer looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by rswell2 View Post
                        Are the beds secured/fastened with anything other than the door hasps in the down position? Also, when you put the bed in the "up" position, are you just un-fastening the hasps, pulling the bed away from the wall, then flipping it up? Do you have any hinges involved?

Similarly, are the bed legs fastened to the bed with hinges that swing out when you put the bed down? Or do you manually attache them each time?

Thanks!
                        Good questions. There are no hinges on the wall for the bed, I just pull it out and fold it up. The hasp basically keeps the bed from moving when it's down. The legs are hinged, and I have cut 2x4s the exact length to put between the legs to keep them in place when they are down. I left the beds down last season, so I didn't have to fold them up and down each time I got to the lease. I can put them up and down by myself, but it's much easier with two people. The beds are plenty sturdy, I talked Mrs Bownut into testing them out a couple of times .

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
                          This would be a good accessories... http://www.cabelas.com/product/Class...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                          Like this one?

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Any more additions?

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                                Any more additions?
                                Nothing after the solar panels. Its been at the lease since September and I havent even been able to hunt much this year. I will tell you the solar made a huge difference. I only ran the generator a couple of nights in early November for the AC. At Thanksgiving, I never cranked it. Batteries pretty much stay charged all day, and recharge quickly in the morning. Running my cpap, lights, a 12v fan, and charging phones, the batteries have never gone below 75%. Generally they were recharged in an hour or so after daylight.

Comment

Working...
                                X